Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Thai Sandy - Croydon - Time thief.  (Read 1213 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7138388) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if it's the same shitty apartment as the other Thais we've seen passing thru Croydon recently, in the block opposite the Travelodge near East Croydon station.  At least the door handles seem to be on.  Sparsely furnished with intact bedframe but the mattress had no support and was not covered; all fluids soaking into it's fabric.  Carpet worn and probably also hosting the DNA of hundreds of XY visitors. 

The paler, delicate, youthful photos aren't representative now, perhaps a decade ago.
Attached is most representative but it is still healthier looking as it has the glow of the lighting/adjustments.  IRL she is a bit more mottled and dry skinned, looks late 20s or early 30s with that slightly worn, had a kid (or more) look.  Tum is a bit looser. 5' ish.  English limited with stilted, polite negotiation over how long was wanted, this later proved to be to her advantage in not complying with requests and not holding conversation.
She was in a white two-piece bathing suit-like outfit which was more alluring than sweats but not exactly boudoir encouragement.  Still I was more hoping for Thai service than how it was dressed.

She didn't say much on entry, a little hesitant but I mistook this for cute shyness which led to my error in deciding how long to stay.  The way she behaves when checking her phone (she did this intrusively throughout the booking) is that she's self-assured and not dedicated to engaging the punter during the time paid for.  Sadly this all became apparent after I paid for the booking (longer than 15 mins but not stated to maintain some anonymity).

In no particular order:
RO received ok and gave hope of things revving up.

OWO was the first couple of inches only, wouldn't go deeper either after requests or when she accepted a light hand to her head.  Soft, no teeth but not overly stimulating.

Mish and doggy she didn't really participate just stared off into space or at me in a come already way.

First time check wasn't barely past half-time and she lied about time remaining. 
Then checked phone more often thereafter for more time checks, all inaccurate. 
1 pop seems to be the limit with her despite 2+ typically being the norm for longer bookings. 
No offer of massage or other sensual niceties to while away the time, she clearly wanted the punter out regardless of time remaining.
She had a passive aggressive no talking attitude which brick-walled any debate/argument about getting a refund.  Management didn't answer the phone and I couldn't be bothered with wasting more time sitting in until I got some redress.  Wasted a good 60 quid of the fee based on time wasted.

Won't be risking any more money TOFTT with this crew and unless proven exceptional won't try their services at all in future.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Thanks. I spotted this one recently. I would not have gone to Croydon, but if she moves East, I would have been at risk of trying her.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 07:41:58 am by bedhedred »

Offline FiveKnuckles

LLP thanks for toftt and posting the review.

The pics of her in stockings look enticing and did feel the crew was pitching mutton when I saw the same pic you posted.  She looks fresh faced in the upper facial shot and 30s worn out seeing her whole.

Sorry you loss some coins on this one.  15/30min is the max I'd spend with this crew.

Her flat mate on this rotation looks 30-40s. 

Swerving to see what arrives next.  No way I'm paying £60.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the warning, was tempted by the pics but will stay clear.