Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy hot thai lady - Doncaster - close call I reckon  (Read 1576 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7001298) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

So I texted her about where and when and we agreed a time. Commas we good and 30mins for 80 was the option I went for. So I know the area well its not to far from pinky and the race course. I arrived about 5 mins early and text for apartment number, whilst I was messaging her there was a bloke walking about looking lost and sending texts I think or looking at sat nav. Anyway Sammy replied with her number and I jump out of the car and head over just as I get near to her entrance I see the other fella go in but didn't think nothing of it until I ring her apartment bell and get a text saying can you wait 10mins. I then know that he's here to see her and she's just backing up clients and one in one out. I reply back no can't wait need to be away and jump back into my car phone pinky up and ask if she's available now to which she was I popped accross the road had a 15min quickie and when I got back to my car Sammy text and said please come in now. I replied no I've gone and I know you had someone else go in just as I got there. She did reply back that the man was running late and was only a 15min booking. She apologies again and said next time please I look after you.
Won't be a next time.