Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexandraQuinn - Belsize Park  (Read 1526 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4893526) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline shortbread

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour for 220 pounds

Services: DFK, OWO, DT, RO, Penetration (protected)

Comms: Good, standard stuff. Only given precise address when she could see me from her window.

Alexandra: PrettyNorthern girl, mid 30, maybe 5'8. Met me at the door in some nice lacey lingerie. Lovely largish natural tits. She is very friendly but also very full on. She seemed to get very into it. I can see why a previous reviewer referred to it being like a 'passionate sex attack'.

Action:

A shower was offered.

She was keen to know what I was after, so she could deliver as expected. I said I was after a pretty straight up GFE. I did get that but it was also pretty full on, with licking, gagging, spitting and a lot of dirty talk. I would say she is dominant and the punt followed whatever she was in the mood for next.

Owo was great. Gagging and spitting galore. She said she loved sucking my dick, so there was a lot of that on/off throughout the punt. Good depth, no teeth. The best attention paid to balls out of any SP i have seen. Both with hands and with mouth.

There is a mirror by the bed and she expertly angled herself to make sure I always had the best view of her.

She kept applying aloe vera throughout the punt, both to herself and to me. She did this twisting motion on my dick which felt great with the tingly gel.

Tried some RO. Her clit really swells up and she got very wet. Didn't finish that as she said she was a in a sucking mood again.

We fucked in doggy, mish and CG. She seemed to get really into it. There was  lot of dirty talk about fucking her pussy, draining balls, being a naughty slut etc etc. I found it very much a turn on. I finished round one in the bag.

We had a cuddle and kissing interspersed with chatting whilst I recovered.

She would randomly lick me. It seems odd in hindsight but it was actually a real turn on.

Round 2 was similar, except she came and then took a minute to recover whilst sucking me some more. We finished with a mutual masturbation and she was so wet, the sound effects were wonderful.

Shower again.

Summary:
A really good, full-on punt. It didn't feel formulaic at all. I felt very in the moment and she seemed to as well. It flowed well and I certainly hope to return.