Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky-Lena - Birmingham  (Read 2348 times)

31 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (27 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline LabiaLover

Meet took place a couple of weeks ago. I was heading to Brum for the Games, so thought I'd use it as an excuse for some extra curricular activity. Had a look on AW  feedback looked ok. A couple of negative reviews on here but nothing recent. So, price considered, I thought I'd see how it went. Sent a text message the evening before. Prompt reply. And arrangements made.  Time booked 1hr GFE at £100.

Sent confirmation text the following morning and received address details. Jumped on train and headed for Birmingham. Arrived well ahead of time and, just on the off chance, sent a text saying that I was at New Street and could come whenever she was ready. Very quickly received a text telling me that she was free (quiet day) and to come straight away. Also got details of how to get buzzed in on my arrival. All very good so far. Took the 10-15 min walk to the address and pushed the flat number and the buzzer key as directed. Damn! A fault! However, a quick phone call and she was down to let me in dressed normally. Liked what I saw. Nice face, decent figure. Probably about 5'4" early 40's size 12 and large breasts for her size.  Quietly up to the flat. As soon as we were inside the top layer came off and she's stood there in matching red bra, panties and hold ups. Slight tum, but seen a lot worse.

She'made me a cup of tea, but I declined as it was a hot day. So, she opened the well stocked fridge and told me to help myself to any cold drink whenever I wanted.

However, I wanted to play with her so we had a kiss (not really DFK but ok) and a cuddle and I stripped her naked and had a play. She giggled. Her breasts looked great and we're great fun to play with and to suck. However, the implants could be felt. Didn't bother me, but it's worth pointing out. All in all, she was better than I was expecting.

Soon we were both undressed and she led me to the bathroom for an assisted bath. I managed to get her to join me in the tub and washing each other was more than a little erotic. Pussy shaved, smooth and tight.

Dried off and into the bedroom. I was hard by this point and took great delight in watching in the mirrored wardrobe doors as she dropped to her knees and began to give me OWO. I didn't think I would last long, it was so good. So, I stood her up, kissed her, stroked her pussy and told her I wanted to fuck her. So, condom on, she knelt on the edge of the bed doggy style and I stood behind and entered her very tight pussy. Not only tight, but she has tremendous control of her pelvic floor muscles. (Note to self - next time, make sure I'm not with my back to the mirrors!). But, I was in deep and really enjoying slowly fucking her, reaching round playing with her tits and having a little stroke of her clit from time to time.  I managed to surprise myself by lasting longer than expected before erupting inside her in a very intense and satisfying orgasm.

She carefully uncoupled us, removed the, rather full, condom and cleaned me up.

We lay on the bed chatting, stroking kissing and playing for a while. She massaged me and she did lots of B2B and rimmed me which is not really my thing but it was very nice indeed. I felt aroused and I began to, unexpectedly, get hard again. I wasn't sure this would happen and readily agreed to more oral. What followed was the most incredible deep throat experience. I stroked her pussy and slid a finger in, deep, feeling her cervix, she told me to put 2 in, so I did and fingered her as she moaned and sucked.  She told me that she was going to make me cum again. I told her I wasn't sure that would happen and she looked at me with a cheeky grin and said, 'No, I WILL make you cum!' and did she ever! It took a while, but eventually I felt it beginning to happen. The build up was slow and intense but I relaxed into it and enjoyed another intense, shuddering orgasm, filling her mouth with cum. She sucked every last drop before disengaging.  She then cleaned me up with a mouthful of cum before going to the bathroom to spit it out.  Deepest deep throat I'd ever had tbh. Loved it.

More kissing, cuddling, fingering and stroking. Then another assisted bath before heading off to the games feeling drained and with that empty, aching feeling in my nether regions. Time paid for 1hr. Time spent, 1hr 40 mins. Great value in my book. Maybe it was just because I was early and she had a quiet day that she didn't bother watching the clock. But I left very happy.

Yes, I'll go back. Especially if it's a 'quiet day' 😉👍

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only