Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Red in Luton  (Read 4203 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262848) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thomas75

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £60 for 30mins

I saw the Naughty Red Hungarian pocket rocket this afternoon after reading some positive reviews on AW and here. Photos are real, she is about 5'2" and I would say a dress size 6/8. She told me she had just turned 24. She has a really nice firm arse with smallish tits and decent sized nipples. Good comms, very chatty, friendly, warm and welcoming personality. She has a fake tan and short shoulder length red hair. On arrival she was wearing a gown and gave me a quick kiss and hug.

She lives in a terraced house in an ok area part of Luton. Nobody was around at the time when I knocked the door. Very small house with one bedroom on the first floor. She was playing Stormzy or something on a large TV when I walked into her bedroom. I turned the sound down a little when she disappeared to get me a drink as it was a bit loud for me and I prefer rock music!

She took her gown off (lovely sight) stripped naked and then we moved onto the bed with light kissing (not on lips) cuddling and her stroking my dick. She then gave a good covered blow job with full length, good technique and no teeth. After that moved onto sex with her on top and me grabbing her nice firm arse. She was very enthusiastic, energetic, and seemed into it making the right noises, or she's a good actress!

Frustratingly i couldnt hold for too long and came a bit early and she did seem genuinely disappointed - oh well!! After that a nice massage with oil and bit of chat.

I found her to be v.pleasant and smiley but after the massage my time was up as she got changed after about 20mins. I can't really cum twice in 30mins so I was ok with it, but others punters may feel slightly annoyed by this?

As she was quite sexy with a nice bod and friendly throughout the meeting I will give a positive as I only paid £60 for 30mins. I would defintely recommend her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 04:39:10 pm by Thomas75 »

Offline Bornslippy

always like look of her but was put of by previous comments. maybe she has upped her game somewhat? shame the kissing is lame.

Offline simon07

The kissing is better than many Romanians in adultworks where it is a bit lame even with extras.
Sounds like a good punt.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Nice picture, where d'you get that.

So she now has 4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative? Not tempted to see her again, not with 28" Bs.

Online norwichfunseeker

Nice picture, where d'you get that.

So she now has 4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative? Not tempted to see her again, not with 28" Bs.

Picture was originally posted here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319954.0

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 01:11:58 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Thomas75

That's right - Thanks Norwichfunseeker. Picture is accurate although her hair is shorter and dyed red. Also, she's shorter than comes across in the pic. Nice figure and she's not desecrated her body with ugly tats.

Online norwichfunseeker

That's right - Thanks Norwichfunseeker. Picture is accurate although her hair is shorter and dyed red. Also, she's shorter than comes across in the pic. Nice figure and she's not desecrated her body with ugly tats.

:hi: :drinks:

Offline 20jay

Could it be that she was working under a different name in the early 2018? During this time in LU2 ...? She looks familiar to me ...

Offline DouglasReynholm

Could it be that she was working under a different name in the early 2018? During this time in LU2 ...? She looks familiar to me ...
Well, the playa who posted the original pic here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319954.0 said "She was called Jenny..."  :rolleyes:

Offline 20jay

I have not seen the thread or overlooked that. Yeah, how I see you had the dubious pleasure as well :sarcastic:

Offline Thomas75

Not a good experience on my visit last week. Paid £130 for an hour and got 25mins! She’s ok for a quick pump & dump say about 15mins, but I would not pay for any longer. She’s quite clever and uses her charm, delay tactics, and over talks. She wants you to cum asap and as you do, your session is over! Won’t be going back again which is a shame as she’s quite fit!

Offline DouglasReynholm

Not a good experience on my visit last week. Paid £130 for an hour and got 25mins! She’s ok for a quick pump & dump say about 15mins, but I would not pay for any longer. She’s quite clever and uses her charm, delay tactics, and over talks. She wants you to cum asap and as you do, your session is over! Won’t be going back again which is a shame as she’s quite fit!
Post a new review of her and make it Negative m8. I'm surprised at her 10 positives based on how she was with me.

Offline Bornslippy

Yes we want the negative as well as the good

Offline Peterrabit

Yes I think you have summed her up excellently and could not agree more. Have seen her a few times but not recently as the service had got more rushed. No drink now, which used to be a nice touch even if it was Cactus juice! So OK as a back up plan or if your time is limited.

Offline jonah45

Post a new review of her and make it Negative m8. I'm surprised at her 10 positives based on how she was with me.
when will they learn,if they treated us with more respect,that we may become a regular and they’d make more money,I don’t understand there logic by giving shit service

Offline Bornslippy

I would have seen her on a number of occasions, guaranteed. Shit reviews = I have not spent a penny on this one! Thanks for the reviews  :thumbsup: