Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet Tiffany xx & Hot Blonde xxx  (Read 1238 times)

1 review(s) for Hot_Veronica_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for _Tiffany hot_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wonky

when is a threesome not a good thing??? 

This was a purely speculative punt as there is no feedback and very little information on here. The little there is suggested going for Tiffany, which I did..

Communication was decent.. I rang, she was available, I drove there... and thats that.

She answered the door in the usual skimpy undies and took me to the room which was extremely dark. But I could clearly see she wasnt all that.. (decent body as pics, but a bit looser... if that makes sense). she did have the cutest voice though..

after paying for 30min i thought what the heck and inquired about her friend..  she went out to ask and came back saying yes.. A couple of minutes later Hot Blonde was in the room too naked... She had a decent body... fuller, rounder but tight. nice big natural (i think) boobs, but face wise nothing special also..

I wasnt detered and after a bit of fondling lay on the bed hoping for some two girl owo..... NOPE!!  only with condom and only one girl at a time!!! and when i suggest they swap, they changed condom!!!! well fuck.

Anyway they were not playing ball and would not interact, so after a fucking them both and a few condom changes later i shot my load over hot blondes tits... (I obviously wasnt allowed face, and they both wouldnt go down at the same time)..

Excuses were "but you didnt ask for that over the phone" and "we dont do that... " *act dumb/polish*

This was not a bad day, they are both crap.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

What a shower of shit. Sounds like a complete waste of time money and effort