Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna, portfolio--Good but talkative - Cardiff  (Read 2167 times)

Offline aps

Have tired to see Luna for a while but timings didn't match. Had read STT review and was ready with some fake story too.
As mentioned, she is young (maybe early 20s maximum), good looking, slim girl. All natural, smallish boots and clean shaven pussy with big pussy lips.
Plenty of DFK throughout the booking, most of it initiated by herself.
Enjoyed playing with her young, firm tits and she seemed to respond well.
She allowed fingering and enjoyed it. She said she doesn't enjoy RO, but wouldn't stop me if I wanted to.
Looking at her big pussy lips, I couldn't stop myself and she was OK with it.
OWO was good with some attention to balls. Sex in missionary and doggy and ended into rubber.
Went to bathroom to clean, came back to find her getting back into her underwear. This will probably be negative for many of us, but I am usually a one pop person, so was ok with it.
As STT mentioned she is very talkative and asks many personal questions about work, family, where I live etc.
Gave some BS story. Best way to stop her talking is DFK and OWO.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Proton

Nice to hear that you managed to book Luna and enjoyed your time together, I've not been that fortunate after various attempted even though showing available.
 Maybe I will try again soon, as Luna & Willow have been my "LustList" for awhile. :wacko: :P :D

Offline aps

Nice to hear that you managed to book Luna and enjoyed your time together, I've not been that fortunate after various attempted even though showing available.
 Maybe I will try again soon, as Luna & Willow have been my "LustList" for awhile. :wacko: :P :D

Willow and Freya are next on my list there. Getting a booking there can sometimes be difficult. Even though the website show girls are available, when enquire for time I want, either they are already booked Or no incall place available

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good to get another opinion on her Aps.

But, cracking looking as she appears to be, I'm not tempted. The questioning may be a sign of nerves. Or actual noisiness. But I couldn't be arsed with them

Offline Proton

Willow and Freya are next on my list there. Getting a booking there can sometimes be difficult. Even though the website show girls are available, when enquire for time I want, either they are already booked Or no incall place available

Well I wish you good success and pleasant punting "APS" ....... see who bags the "Willow" first ...  ;) :sarcastic: :D :cool:

Offline Steelworker

Sounds a good time, APS. Bit young for me probably.

Offline aps

Sorry to bump this up
Just wanted to update you guys that she is now with Welshbunnies as Sienna
External Link/Members Only
Age has gone backwards in 4 years
No change in service. I will not be visiting again

Offline clevertrevor

Talking of talker's... I remember seeing Toni from portfolio.  Didn't review because she left a few days later.
Stunning girl but she actually talked her way out of being fuked!!
Wanted to chat in the living room first because she didn't like having sex with strangers, then didn't shut up in the bedroom.  By the time it came to doing anything..... Ive got 5 mins left

Offline Happyguylucky

Talking of talker's... I remember seeing Toni from portfolio.  Didn't review because she left a few days later.
Stunning girl but she actually talked her way out of being fuked!!
Wanted to chat in the living room first because she didn't like having sex with strangers, then didn't shut up in the bedroom.  By the time it came to doing anything..... Ive got 5 mins left

Funny  :lol:
She’s probably an MP now, taking our money and not giving anything for it.