Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BAD & DIRTY HELLEN - Oxford  (Read 631 times)

1 review(s) for BAD & DIRTY HELLEN (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online edc770

After a particular SP who I was going to treat myself to had to cancel (and I will be going back), I still had a raging horn to deal with so, perhaps against my better judgment, decided to get it sorted out and found this one on AW who looked truly filthy and most likely able to deal with these needs. My expectations were not as high as normal therefore, so this is rated as a neutral on the basis of what they normally are. Half an hour for £70.

Comms
Pretty good, speculative text was sent day before, instant reply, I dithered with my follow up until late evening (no reply to that one) so had to start the process again the next day. Instant replies, meeting fixed up for an hour or so later.

Venue
Huge hotel north of Oxford, no key card nonsense to worry about. Easy parking. Will remember this for future visits.

Services
Quite vanilla. I got OW, RO, protected sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish to completion. Wasn't fussed about kissing, doubt whether I would have got much had I been. AW proclaims that OWO is available - not that I could see.

The girl
My head was turned by the dirty looking minx in the pictures. I think it was the same girl though the pics place her in quite a favourable light. They were probably taken a few years ago, likely before she had some kids as she's now got about the same slim to average figure but with a bit of a saggy tummy and more pendulous tits. The massive areolas suggest it is her, although he girl I shagged had a couple of moles on her chest. These days Hellen has bleached hair and a darker, likely Romanian, complexion, and is more like late 20's. Actually quite a pretty face, well worth looking at. Shaved pussy and a large tattoo on her back and a smaller one of a crown above her shaved pussy. Pleasant enough though not much of a talker, reasonable English when she does. No attitude problem that I could see.

The experience
Urgently needing to satisfy my needs, I fixed up the meet and arrived at the hotel bang on time, then walked a few minutes to get to the room. Knocked on the door and was let in by Hellen. Not quite who I expected, but not a massive disappointment, so went in and ahead with the punt. Paperwork sorted, I was invited to strip off and made myself at home on the bed. Without giving me a choice, Hellen reached for a condom, put it on with her mouth and started what turned out to be some very good OW. She was scratching my balls too and I could feel the sap rising. I tried to grope here and there, rub her clit with my finger, which she didn't seem to mind.
Hellen then offered sex but I wanted to return the favour so opted to give her some RO first. She was quite fresh and responsive to this.
Now it was time for sex and Hellen asked what position I would prefer and when I said 'on top' she proceeded to do some reverse cowgirl. This wasn't bad at all and I soaked up the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her, before we changed to cowgirl and Hellen did all the work, apart from me grabbing her tits from time to time. Tiring a little of this position and losing a bit of wood, Hellen jumped off and sucked my dick and massaged my balls back to hardness. When this stage was reached, it was onto mish whiich is where I wanted to achieve a satisfactory finish and, with me going hammer and tongs, and Hellen providing vocal encouragements ('I want you to fuck me hard') it didn't take too long before I reached the number one objective of a long and satisfying orgasm inside her about 20 or so minutes in.
Clean up done, clothes back on and corridor checked, I was on my way.

Pros
Nice face, huge sloppy tits, good OW and hand work. Fairly responsive in all positions. Decent personality.

Cons
Busy hotel, had to be rushed out when the coast was clear. Smoker. A little pricey. Quite a short meet (partly down to me), and no offer to fill in the last 5-10 minutes after I'd cum (not that I was that fussed but would have been nice).

Seeing as I exploded inside her it can't have been that bad, and the aim here to satisfy my basic urges was most definitely met. But in the grand scheme of things, this is a neutral. Maybe worth a 15 minute P&D, but with her not being the cheapest, there's probably better or better value options.

Link External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your Review, she looks good 'visually' but as you said shes too vanilla

Is she Romanian?

:hi:

Online edc770

I'm 95% sure she's Romanian. Assuming it is her in the pics though they are not a good representation, and her figure is nowhere near as hot.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT and the extremely useful review. She's gone from the HL to the BL.  :hi:

Seems a typical Rom to me with her extremely limited service - and she's not even young and hot any more.