Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy SophieMILF - South Mimms (tours)  (Read 837 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy_SophieMILF (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in middish September, paid 70 for ½ hour.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good; called and all arranged for a short while later.  I wasn’t sent postcode, but described which hotel and where to park and asked to call when I arrived.  Duly did so and given room number.

Location – Hotel at the back of the service station.  Don’t go into service area, plenty of parking and can gain entrance without having to pass reception.  The room itself was clean and tidy, decent shower available.

Sophie – Is the woman in the photos.  Her profile is an accurate representation of her and what she’s like.  Personally I’d peg her more towards late 40s, rather than mid-40s.

The meet – Usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it.  Sophie was wearing black basque, stockings & suspenders, high-heeled shoes, very happy with the results of this “reveal”.

Full kiss on the lips as a greeting, confirmed meet duration and settled paperwork.  We chatted about the hot weather as I stripped off, then I jumped into the shower.  Onto the bed and a back rub from Sophie, moving onto stroking my crack and fondling my nuts and cock.  Then turned over, some snogging, freed Sophie’s ample tits and sucked on these.  Sophie then pushed me down and went down for some quite heavenly OWO, lots of eye contact, spitting, licking shaft and balls as well.

RO was good, played with her nips and fingering at same time, she responds really nicely, lots of body judders, deep breathing, soft moaning leading to her “orgasm”.  Up to snog and give her a taste of her own juices.

Then on with the johnny and sex in various positions; mish, CG/Sophie on top, me sucking her nipples, then doggy where Sophie took a good pounding and I unloaded in the johnny.

Sophie helped clean me up, bit of a snog, shower and on my way.

Would I go back ?  Probably not top of the list for a repeat visit, but yes I would.