Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The cost of a civvy vs a WG  (Read 1502 times)

Ben4454

When I used to go out on the pull it would cost me about £30 on taxi's and usually £30 for my drinks and if I met a girl i'd probably buy her drinks so my night could cost me about £80 on average.

When I started relationships with females I intended to have sex with, after the dates and nights out I was probably spending over £100.

Now that I am punting I can get to the sex straight away without wasting time and even more money.

It seems WG's actually save me money and time. Anyone else agree ?

Edinburgh punter

When I used to go out on the pull it would cost me about £30 on taxi's and usually £30 for my drinks and if I met a girl i'd probably buy her drinks so my night could cost me about £80 on average.

When I started relationships with females I intended to have sex with, after the dates and nights out I was probably spending over £100.

Now that I am punting I can get to the sex straight away without wasting time and even more money.

Aye.

And if you have a wife it helps keep the costs of a ride down

galcom666

If it flies, floats or fornicates... rent, in the end it always works out cheaper - Felix Denis

Quesadilla

If it flies, floats or fornicates... rent, in the end it always works out cheaper - Felix Denis
+1 done internet dating to death and between subscriptions and dates punting can definitely be cheaper, but unquestionably more reliable especially if you have slightly more than vanilla tastes sexually!

Offline solway

Agreed Ben _ NAE baggage.Maybe we're shallow & will die sad old guys but no a bad way to go _fuck them all  :P

pleasure

Presumably you enjoyed the drinks, and you could have got the bus, so that leaves £20 for her drinks that you actually spent on getting laid. Sounds like a good deal to me, about the same as a Soho walk-up.

Offline jsparky

Yes, its definitely cheaper than pulling civvies, you did not mention how often is the success rate with civvies, when a wg will guarantee sex!

Offline smiths

If just having sex is your only interest punting can certainly be cheaper than trying to pull and obviously with a guaranteed outcome assuming the WG isnt a low life liar. Its also less hassle than an affair and as i found when i had an affair a whole lot safer as long as you are careful if you dont want a partner or family to know you punt.

galcom666

TBH it depends on what you want out of it. If all you're after is to shoot your load then fine. It is cheaper.

But if you choose the correct person to be your partner then shooting your load is just one part of a whole package. Call it fluffy as fuck but you have somebody to talk to, somebody to lean on. Somebody to share experiences (outside of the sack) with. Possibly somebody to give you a child.

Sure you can talk to a WG at £2 a minute, and get objective advice (as they have no real connection to you). But the other things...

Taking the point of view that men just want sex sex and more sex plays into the feminist view that men are one dimensional sexual predators and nothing else. While I enjoy a bonk now and again I have other interests.

Offline smiths

TBH it depends on what you want out of it. If all you're after is to shoot your load then fine. It is cheaper.

But if you choose the correct person to be your partner then shooting your load is just one part of a whole package. Call it fluffy as fuck but you have somebody to talk to, somebody to lean on. Somebody to share experiences (outside of the sack) with. Possibly somebody to give you a child.

Sure you can talk to a WG at £2 a minute, and get objective advice (as they have no real connection to you). But the other things...

Taking the point of view that men just want sex sex and more sex plays into the feminist view that men are one dimensional sexual predators and nothing else. While I enjoy a bonk now and again I have other interests.

Personally i couldnt give a fuck what a feminist thinks, i do what suits me.

Offline x369

I agree, three o'clock in the morning when your laying in bed on your own wide awake, the best punt in the world isn't going to hold you and make you feel better, yes its more expensive in the long run but its worth it.