Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going down  (Read 2972 times)

New but addicted

Is it wrong to go down on a wg?

Jim Panzee

No but some of the Fannies I have seen lately I have had to decline when they offered it to me as they looked atrocious. :vomit:

Funnily enough first WG I ever met was a really hot looking blonde and I couldn't help myself and had to go down for the honey I heard her say to me that I must be crazy. It was a long long time ago and was guessing with hindsight that it wasn't the done thing then.

Offline CBPaul

Only if she's in the McDonalds next to the Travel Inn enjoying a post punt cheeseburger with Sergei. Otherwise it's fine.

I'm not as into RO as others here but I've found they are say no to any touching or open their legs and invite it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:20:17 am by CBPaul »

pokenn

Do what you enjoy. I'm not a big fan of reverse oral, but some guys here love it.

Offline NIK

Yes. They will send you to see Harriet Harman. and you will never be allowed to punt again .  :rolleyes: :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:22:35 am by NIK »

JV547845

As long as she's over 18, not coerced and she lets you then no. 

Seriously coming on here for moral guidance - wtf?

Jim Panzee

As long as she's over 18, not coerced and she lets you then no. 

Seriously coming on here for moral guidance - wtf?

For a new guy it could be perceived as a possible Faux Pas like bare backing.

James999

Offline ampersand

That she loves the golden tongue ..........

Oldstager

On my very first punt (as a recent widower) I started by going down on the girl just as my wife had always liked me to do; after a short while she had a tremendous orgasm and then told me that no-one had ever done that to her before. After that I could do no wrong with her and saw her regularly for several months.

Since then, unless there has been a reason (smell etc) for doing so I have always started the proceedings this way, several girls have told me that they had never been made to cum  that way before, and I find that once a girl has had an orgasm this way she will usually have more once I start to fuck her.  At my age I am rather past managing a second go in an hour, and instead prefer to hold back as long as possible while I"bring off" the girl as many times as I can.  I find there is nothing to beat the pleasure of the sensations of a girl cumming several times with my dick firmly inside her as deep as it will go, and when I do come it leaves me pretty well knackered for the rest of the day. That`s what I call a punt

JV547845

On my very first punt (as a recent widower) I started by going down on the girl just as my wife had always liked me to do; after a short while she had a tremendous orgasm and then told me that no-one had ever done that to her before.

That's a great story, what's your secret?

Oldstager

That's a great story, what's your secret?

Careful observation, a hell of a lot of practise, and a wife who loved every moment of it.

JV547845

Fair enough.  I watched a Nina H video but it made me worse at going down on a punt I thought so I went back to what I was doing before (although there were still many good tips in that mind, you just can't go down by numbers is all).  You've got to stick to what you do best.

Offline ampersand

In the (inimitable) style of Sir Frank:
'You can't beat a munch on a nice meaty clunge .................  '
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:13:34 pm by aardvark »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am always happy with my mouth full.

I prefer them hairy. non-smokers and preferably free from Bacterial Vaginosis. it is BV which creates the fishy pongs.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:17:19 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

JV547845

During my teenage/pre-punting years I was always fantasising about shagging or blow jobs which can be imitated when wanking but RO always brings it home that it's for real because you never really know what it's like until you've tried it and it's always subtley different.

Oldstager

I remember reading about a survey carried out about 4 or 5 years ago about women`s preferences in sex.  About 75% of the women who replied to the survey said that they preferred oral sex to any other form of sexual activity.

I`ve never yet found a girl who actually objected. I have encountered a few who would giggle and try to push me away, but after a bit of persistence on my part they all lay back and enjoyed it.

JV547845

Oh no objections here either but one WG charged me for it as an extra.  Cheeky cow, she should've just said does she enjoy it or doesn't she?  Still didn't want fingering, but it just took her up to her normal rate.  Don't think she came.

Offline NIK

Looks like the op has 'gone down!'  :D

Offline NIK

Oh no objections here either but one WG charged me for it as an extra.  Cheeky cow, she should've just said does she enjoy it or doesn't she?  Still didn't want fingering, but it just took her up to her normal rate.  Don't think she came.

I have come across ones who charge it as an extra!  :mad:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I prefer them hairy. non-smokers and preferably free from Bacterial Vaginosis. it is BV which creates the fishy pongs.

For someone who does bareback, you seem a bit fussy.  :wacko:

:hi:

Offline Tailpipe

It used to be my favorite pastime . however UKP membership has made me be more selective with this.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

For someone who does bareback, you seem a bit fussy.

not fussy, just expressing preferences for phenomena not often found these days (hair) and a dislike of phenomena all too prevalent (BV and nicotine flavour)

JV547845

I'm lucky enough not to have smelt BV yet but is it true sometime a woman can't do much about it, not necessarily an indicator of poor hygiene?

jcdmj12

I'm lucky enough not to have smelt BV yet but is it true sometime a woman can't do much about it, not necessarily an indicator of poor hygiene?

The opposite.  It's often caused by washing too much with soap etc.  Vaginas (like every part of the body which is exposed to the outside world) have their own natural mix of bacteria which keep everything healthy*.  If you kill them by over-soaping, other, stinky-substance-producing microorganisms take over in their place, resulting in BV.

*some of these are lactobacilli which are make lactic acid and are used to produce yoghurt, which is why some vaginas have that tangy, slightly acid taste.  And also why natural yoghurt can be applied to treat BV/thrush.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In the (inimitable) style of Sir Frank:
'You can't beat a munch on a nice meaty clunge .................  '

Where is Sir Frank?

Offline threechilliman

Where is Sir Frank?

Either on holiday or fucking some young WG.

tcm

Offline threechilliman

The opposite.  It's often caused by washing too much with soap etc.  Vaginas (like every part of the body which is exposed to the outside world) have their own natural mix of bacteria which keep everything healthy*.  If you kill them by over-soaping, other, stinky-substance-producing microorganisms take over in their place, resulting in BV.

*some of these are lactobacilli which are make lactic acid and are used to produce yoghurt, which is why some vaginas have that tangy, slightly acid taste.  And also why natural yoghurt can be applied to treat BV/thrush.

I like to smear yoghurt around, but not for the treatment of bv!!!!

tcm

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Either on holiday or fucking some young WG.

tcm

Can't wait for his input on the Vorian thread  :D