Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kissing the girls in a punt - a yes or a no ?  (Read 4328 times)

Offline NigelF

FFS, guys, ( and Kinkykatie), the OP is having a laugh at us by posting this tripe.
Ignore him and he'll just go away....

To be fair I think even the people posting somewhat seriously are aware of this. It's just that we don't really care and think it's funny too (and we want to hear the next stupid thing he comes out with).

Offline Malvolio

I'm awaiting the return of the cockmonsters.

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider

TheNewSeeker

Whether it is alright or not to kiss the girl when punting ?
How can you not! Feck what a waste of lips  :dash:
that of becoming an atheist. I now have no remorse when doing anything like it and I do not consider it cheating if I'm also involved in a normal relationship. It's a pleasure thing that does not have to involve feelings.
hallelujah
I have little to no respect at all for this "profession" or the "ladies" that practice it. The profession involves dropping all conventional and ethic values through the sale of the body. Their self esteem is bashed to the ground, the spirit is lost and the ideals of the conventional are forgotten. One would think of it this way from the outside. They, however, manage to hide the pain, maybe with the help of the easy financial gain, afterall money is a good way to forget hard stuff in one's life.
WTF. What fucking ethics. It's a consensual transaction sex for cash. You are towing the anti-sex trade narrative. Many many sex workers enjoy their job until they get fed up of it - as applies to us all with most jobs. Where the fuck and what with are you punting?
Ok so, this plus the fact that it's the grossest thing what the ladies are doing, taking all that cock and cum in their face, through the mouth, teeth, tongue and going all the way to the stomach, I ask myself, how could I possibly get in a situation where I would kiss the slut to either get her or myself in the mood for banging. Never done it, one major rule I have is never do it, fucking is one thing, but getting all those cocks and all that cum in my mouth, no way no no.

:dash: punting is not for you dude

Neal69

New Seeker.

IMHO You are making the mistake of taking this troll seriously.

N

TheNewSeeker

IMHO You are making the mistake of taking this troll seriously.

Fair point well made.