Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one tried arabella blond love  (Read 885 times)

longjonredbeard

Just wondering if anyone has given the above a go. Despite my better judgement I still find myself very tempted, she certainly talks the talk (on her profile that is, shes still yet to answer any comms).

Thanks in advance.

Offline Corus Boy

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't used sleuthing skills for a while but I'm guessing the associated profiles are

The hint was the way they spelt “New Port”as opposed to Newport (clart, Brah)
Unfortunately all have BB ticked

SeekingtheTruth

Just wondering if anyone has given the above a go. Despite my better judgement I still find myself very tempted, she certainly talks the talk (on her profile that is, shes still yet to answer any comms).

Thanks in advance.

You find that profile tempting?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Offline Corus Boy

You find that profile tempting?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

He probably enjoys a game of External Link/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Holy shit that's terrifying  :scare:

longjonredbeard

Bah hahaha I didn't say I was going to BB the bitch but she does sound nasty and I like a bit of nasty. Just wanted to see if anyone had bothered is all.

Yeah I noticed the New Port on a few but figured it's the usual gang of foreigners, also noticed she described herself as having black hair, not in the pics or the name for that matter.

SeekingtheTruth

Fair enough.

Do everyone a favour though and keep a list going on here of who you have seen so we all know who to avoid.

np500

Ignore that profile, it gets handed around, it pops up all over the country, there was a thread about it on the main board months ago as it poped up , up north or somewhere ? It's just to get your attention , the girl probably won't even French fucking kiss !

Offline Corus Boy

But I bet she just loves: I LOVE SNORTING CUM :lol:

np500

Some one should go see, but don't hold your breath, she probably has no idea what it says on her profile, ( no speakA da  Inglish! ) if she even exists ?

Offline HughJardon

OP just to familiarize you with the site protocol, when a member here posts up a link, 9 times out of 10 it usually means they want to shag her.

As a newbie it might be wise to introduce yourself and post up a few mini reviews, or even go the full hog and post up a complete review. Barebacking links will always get an unfriendly response, and for good reason