Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Older Girls  (Read 3393 times)

Phannitikkla

Being pretty new to this and being an older bloke myself I tend to punt to women 36 and upwards. Are their any fellers on here in the same boat that could put some reccomendations forward in the Cardiff/Newport area? Also is Adultwork the only option for contacts or can you tell me of more please? Cheers.

SirPhilipXX

May I recommend Miss Daisy - says 31 on her profile but aged around 36 I believe - excellent punt, pretty, experienced, lots of fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's happy to see older punters; and if you are into BDSM she'll tie you to your Zimmer frame  :D

Or if she's too expensive, I can also recommend Holly - yes, really

Don't be put off my her crazy profile, she is a real sweetie when you get to meet her :angelgirl:

Harley

Dear Sir Philip,

I did take your advice and I see crazy and off the wall a big plus on this otherwise hum drum site.
Young girls know so little about sex and pretend too much for my liking.

Daisy was great fun and really loves people and sex , just like Holly's Happy Libido in Cardiff. Very rare to find such fun genuine and nice people in this neck of the woods.

I thank you very much for your help.

Harley

THerefore I thank you greatly

Online sparktj

I recommend Victoria Hart, near Newport.  She's lovely: External Link/Members Only

Offline acorn50

I would second that recommendation for Victoria Hart, great body for her age, very engaging and delivers a mean BJ. 

SirFrank

Cattykins and mrs jasmine jones

Vinblanc

Offline wholuvsubaby

Cattykins and mrs jasmine jones

+1

Catty mins has a body that most 20 year olds would kill for. Great milf

Offline wholuvsubaby

Cattykins

Bloody predictive text!

Offline pedro150

May I recommend Miss Daisy - says 31 on her profile but aged around 36 I believe - excellent punt, pretty, experienced, lots of fun

She's happy to see older punters; and if you are into BDSM she'll tie you to your Zimmer frame  :D

Or if she's too expensive, I can also recommend Holly - yes, really

Don't be put off my her crazy profile, she is a real sweetie when you get to meet her :angelgirl:

Hi Sir Phillip,

Found this by accident, as was trying to find out about Victoria Hart, which I did.  I am interested to see your comments on Holly. I have been corresponding with her! Some things do not add up. I assume then that I should not worry and her pics are genuine?

Thanks,Pedro.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:12:59 pm by pedro150 »

hemp2save

Wow, she's got a phone number up now, I'm just not sure if she is worth the 'head work' to get to the summit, when you do, it better be good, otherwise after all that effort you'd at least expect OWO

Offline pedro150

It is a recorded message! You still have headworks to do!

Offline HughJardon

Holly looked good to me, but she has a criteria before meeting with johns. Apparently you have to scale her dizzying heights of intellectuality. The post she was previously mentioned in is hysterica :manhater:

Offline HughJardon

Offline ampersand

I have seen Holly and can confirm that the pics are accurate.  I had a good time with her.  Unlike Harley, I am a genuine punter!