Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not much out there  (Read 1091 times)

jammy

I'm really struggling to find anyone who really catches my eye at the moment in cardiff and swansea. There are a few Romanians who look the business but feel an £80 punt on them is too much of a risk from other guys experiences.
Has anyone seen a little gem they've yet to review? Any recommendations would be appreciated  :yahoo:

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Yes Adultwork for Swansea in particular has gone quite grim recently.
I've started venturing back to the parlours when I've had a decent half hour for £40, but it's hit and miss, but there seems like more welsh girls in parlours at the moment for a change.

Anyway, will report back with any good news for Swansea.

Rich

np500

Down to how fussy you are I suppose , I have loads I'd go see all over s.wales, West Country etc, if money was no object, money and time is an object but still see my regs with the odd newbee thrown in. And I'm not including, Romanians ! and touring girls.

jammy

I've never fancied a parlour due to lack  discretion in entering and exiting.  Are there some which are discreet Rich?

My problem is I'm fussy and want value for my buck. Not all girls offer cim which is something I look for.

Offline HughJardon

Ambassadors & Abygales both have discreet entrances, well as discreet as can be expected from parlours, FCL has the one entrance which evades prying eyes, but it can be quite a pain finding parking in that vicinity.

I suppose at times where you feel there's not that much around maybe return to some of your favourite girls, work your way through the hot list or a possible trip over the bridge.
Or as a last resort you could try and bang the missus :angelgirl:

np500

Bang the missus ? That's mainly why most of us ended up in this situation ! The lack of missus proding !

Offline Corus Boy

My lips and tongue would like to make a closer inspection of these nipples! :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cymrobach

Offline KTM RIDER

Offline HughJardon

TUGGING NOW!!!!!!  :hi:

Again  :lol: :lol:
Wel_CUM back mate , long time no Tug  :bomb:

Randolph69

I'm really struggling to find anyone who really catches my eye at the moment in cardiff and swansea. There are a few Romanians who look the business but feel an £80 punt on them is too much of a risk from other guys experiences.
Has anyone seen a little gem they've yet to review? Any recommendations would be appreciated  :yahoo:
I agree that there is little new affordable talent around at present. But I've had a couple of Did Not Happens recently so I think it's time to be adventurous!

I love this girl's photos and am tempted to TOFFT despite all the negatives: zero feedback, no face pic available, eye-watering rates, no guarantee of OWO, and the lecturing tone of her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Am I deluded? Hopefully all will be revealed later this week.

Offline HughJardon

I sound like a broken record but here goes..again. 180 big ones for a totally unknown entity with 0 reviews to her name anywhere :scare:
I hope you do strike gold Randolph sincerely, but it is definitely uncharted territory.

np500

That's what I was thinking Hugh, in her profile she says she's back, who was she under her old profile, no gallery etc, not much to go on ?

Randolph69

I asked her that Red, she emailed back that she had previously used the same profile name, but 'she was working in a completely different area before and only saw a selected few'.

Nothing comes up on a search. There was a babydoll_69 in the West Midlands until last year but she was polish.

Offline Corus Boy

I sound like a broken record but here goes..again. 180 big ones for a totally unknown entity with 0 reviews to her name anywhere :scare:
I hope you do strike gold Randolph sincerely, but it is definitely uncharted territory.

The broken record always needs playing Hugh, just like a No Entry or Diversion sign outside Overstone Court and the Green Door on Tudor Road.  :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

np500

+1, the green door got me 4 times, twice in one day after Anna fuck got me to the green door , then radio silence occurred , straight on a w made contact with a girl called something marble and low and behold, straight back to the green door ! Lovely looking girl but no talk , no look at you , just lay there and let you lick and fuck her, lost the will to live about 15 mins in, felt more like rape, on way home in 20 mins, payed for an hour, felt more sorry for her than my pocket , sad times.