Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Mercedes - East Finchley N2 0S* TOFTT  (Read 2864 times)

mrhappypants

Cheeky Skoda rather than Cheeky Mercedes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pick of the day thread www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98817.0

French kissing (declined) OWO, handjob, CIM (declined asking for an unadvertised extra), uniforms (declined), prostate massage (asked for unadvertised extra) £80 per hour.

Communications are straight forward but you are dealing with the maid.

First floor flat just off East End Road 15 minutes walk from East Finchley Tube, up a staircase in the back yard accessed via a side road.  Small flat with a sofa bed in the main room. Small and bare but serviceable.

My experience of Sensual Brigit has been an object lesson that a girl I wouldn’t otherwise of punted can offer fantastic service.  Unfortunately Cheeky Mercedes is as disappointing as it looks on the tin. She probably is only 35 but poorly presented.  She is size 10, badly bleached hair scraped up on top of her head and carrying an extra stone at least around her tummy and bottom. She looks flabby and her breasts are beginning to droop.  She has an amateurish tattoo playboy bunny at the bottom of her spine. I was in two minds looking at her pictures but the verification pic did it for me.  Unfortunately, in the flesh she is much more reminiscent of some of her public gallery shots where she looks like an overly made-up pantomime dame - I have included a picture of Paulette Bonafonte who she has a passing resemblance to. I am beginning to regard too much make-up as an absolutely sure fire indicator of a poor punt

She is able to say English words clearly but she cannot comprehend basic English phrases and I did not twig until after handing over the cash that she was incapable of understanding the most basic service requests in English; she responds with clearly pronounced English words but obviously did not understand what I was saying.

She tried to get unadvertised extras for CIM and prostate massage during the service.  I could not get an explanation for the £20 option of deepthroat on her profile.  Her hand and oral skills are passable but not impressive.  She had limited engagement and quickly looked bored.   Paid for an hour out in 40 minutes. 
 +
It is the girl on the profile
Safe easily accessible location
 -
Disappointing presentation
English is inadequate
Unadvertised extra charges and does not know her service list
Cumdodger

Last time I wrote a negative review I had some fucking numties spouting nonsensical bollox about bait and switch;

now, as then, I SAW THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 09:43:53 am by mrhappypants »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sorry you had a bad punt Dave, great review though "an overly made-up pantomime dame" made me spit my coffee out.

I reckon Paulette Bonafonte would be absolute filth if you like women of that size & shape.

mrhappypants

"an overly made-up pantomime dame" made me spit my coffee out.

I hope you get the stain out of the carpet :hi:

Dave

Offline fuckit

Is it just me or are a lot of Hungarians getting bad reviews lately?

mrhappypants

I am an equal opportunities punter.  I do positively discriminate for deserving minorities (petite busty). :wackogirl:

Dave

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline Steve2

That's one IOU Dave  :drinks:

She looked good on paper BUT you never actually know until you meet face to face

mrhappypants

That's one IOU Dave  :drinks:

No need Steve - thanks for Xena. :drinks:

Dave

Offline Steve2

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 02:14:05 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks Mr HP....£120 ph for poor service....thanks for the warning...another dusty phone in view?... :hi: