Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angelwings84 (Leeds)  (Read 1004 times)

23 review(s) for angelwings84 (23 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline sssailor

External Link/Members Only

Saw her a month or so back. £100/hour, bargaintastic.

Good straightforward comms, spoke on the phone then booked an AW appointment.

Location: Pleasant little apartment in Leeds Dock, good shower and clean towels/toiletries. Easy to find (talked in for the last bit over the phone).

Usual hiding behind the door trick, Angel is a pretty petite blonde, was wearing black lingerie which showed off her slim legs and gorgeous arse.

Meeting went really well, I was nervous as first punt in a while but she's very down to earth. Got down to a fantastic sensual GFE which was more OWO/RO but included some covered pen in the usual positions. Angel's OWO was great, she also has a beautiful little pussy and quite frankly I could've spent the whole hour down there and 69'ing - she 'came' three times. As the session progressed she worked out what combination of ball squeezing/sucking and arse fingering would take me to heaven - the hour ended with her wanking me to the best orgasm I've had in years.

Fantastic sensual kissing, nice pillow talk too, seems like a nice person. Have to mention her arse again - fucking lovely.

Tried to book another session at short notice but she was busy - will be back.