Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelwings84 - Leeds  (Read 1650 times)

23 review(s) for angelwings84 (23 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

stickman1980

Name: Angelwings84

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location/Premises: Nice apartment in Clarence Dock, about a 15 minute walk from Leeds train station. Limited (free for 2 hours) on street parking nearby, or if not you’re in the expensive multi-storey.

Good sized room with great shower available and plenty of clean towels. Couldn’t fault the facilities in the slightest.

Services: DFK, OWO, No CIM (expected), RO, nice little titty wank, covered penetration in mish, CG, doggy.

Price: £100 for an hour of Angel’s time.

The Girl: Grand Yorkshire lass, great body and figure. A little older than I was expecting.

Listed age of 32 seemed a little generous. I’d have put Angel as mid 30s. She has a great figure standing about 5’5” with a size 8 frame with an enhanced (very well done IMHO) 32E chest.

Pictures on AW definitely accurately reflect her figure although the lack of face pictures and the stated age made me expect a slightly younger lady. Angel had a number of tattoos. Not really my cup of tea but i did know about them in advance.

Requested the sexy ref's outfit that’s in Angel’s gallery which was served up to me and looked fantastic.

Communication: Very good, prompt and accurate.

I left Angel a missed call on the Friday for a Monday meet. Before I could text her to follow up she replied to say she was unfortunately booked up on the Friday. I replied saying that was lucky as I was after Monday anyway. We fixed it up from there, although she did insist on speaking to me before confirming the booking. I didn’t have a problem in that at all (Angel says it helps deter timewasters) so I called up and had a good 5 minute chat where I felt at ease straight away.

The Event: I got to the the dock 15 minutes in advance of time and secured the only remaining fee free space - result!

I made my way as instructed to that popular holding pen known as Tesco Express and dropped Angel a text. Kicking my heels for several minutes (I wonder if the staff working there know about some of their customer's intentions??) I awaited further instruction.

Just before time i received a text from Angel telling me to call for final instructions and she guided me in expertly.

I arrived at the front door with the usual click-clack sound of heels. Angel hid behind the door and revealed herself to be wearing the sexy ref's outfit which is on her profile. Angel wore a beaming smile and had an attractive face, albeit a little older than i was expecting.

She invited me through to the living room and asked if i wanted a drink. Water ordered I requested a shower and headed to freshen up the requisite areas.

We met back at the bedroom and as Angel was fully briefed with regards my wishes she immediately got down on her knees to take my cock into her mouth. We maneuvered onto the bed and she attacked my cock with gusto, and no little spit, as she expertly worked my full length.

She worked her way around to also using her fine rack to good effect lubing up her tits to rub all around my nether regions finally providing a fantastic tit wank which was a first for me.

I requested a 69 as I was keen to taste an Angel. She presented her nether regions and I got stuck in to a clean, neutral tasting pussy. Angel meanwhile was chomping away on my cock and we were both seemingly pretty happy.

I knew CIM was not on the menu with this Angel so when approaching the last lap I requested a release back on her still glistening ample chest. Angel assumed the position and I came on her chest with her flashing a wicked smile and a great Yorkshire chuckle.

Angel expertly cleaned us both up and we lay around for a little fluffy session and learnt plenty of interesting aspects of each others lives. Angel is a down to earth Yorkshire lass and we had a good natter.

Mini-me was soon hinting that he was ready for further action and Angel headed down to suck and cajoale him to stiffness.

Angel applied the condom expertly with her mouth and I hopped on top to start in mish. We went through my standard (or limited depending on your generosity) list of positions and I regular as clockwork came in the bag doggy style admiring Angel's fine arse.

We made a little small talk and i headed for a quick shower and was ready to head into the night.

Angel was also finished for the day and got into her civvis and she looked good in skinny jeans and top. She had a quick tidy around and we headed off together. We joined someone else in the lift and i smiled to myself wondering if he knew what we'd been up to.

I gave Angel a last kiss and headed off into the night 75 minutes after I arrived.

Positives: Great figure, good chat with a down to earth Yorkshire lass, premises spotless. Great tit wank.

Negatives: No CIM (expected), slightly older than I was expecting.

Visit Again: Yes, although I have plenty on my “to do” I would definitely not rule out a rematch.

Summary: Good GFE with an easy to talk to lass that I definitely connected well with.

Offline avinsumfun

Great report Stickman180, another added to my HL.

Offline cueball

Judging by the couple of posts reports sticky, it sounds like this one is bending your ear.

My advice is to try to keep your ukp reviewing anon....

stickman1980

Judging by the couple of posts reports sticky, it sounds like this one is bending your ear.

My advice is to try to keep your ukp reviewing anon....
Good advice which i will try to follow Cueball. Rookie mistakes.

To be fair the point made was very valid.