Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca - Bristol  (Read 2716 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only

I actually  reviewed Rebecca about a year ago, but the reason I am re-reviewing is her services have changed aquite a bit, and this time was very different to the other meets I have had with her.  Used to do gfe only, but has now added sub (and dom I believe if you like that sort of ghing) to her repertoire.

She often tours Wales, my patch, but due to times never matching I hadn't seen her since March.  However I like a bit of mild dom to a sub girl, and her comments on her profile had me interested that she was exploring  that side of her.  So a few emails back and forth and we agreed date and time, and what we wanted. £130 for an hour.

When I got there we had a good catch up, before retiring to the bedroom,  where I grabbed her explored her body against the wall, pulling at her tits a bit and teasing around her pussy.  Bent her over the bed to slap that beautiful arse, before tying her up, and blindfolding her.  Lots of teasing of her before I made her suck me off to completion.  She did so expertly and swallowed the lot.

Left her tied up whilst we chatted before I got her on her knees to suck me again.  On with the jacket before bending her over and fucking her until we nearly both broke.  Fuck me she is tight!  Finished on her first tits  time..very nice.

I think we both had a good time, I know I did!  I am more in to this nowadays, so now I know ER does it, I will make sure I return to Bristol more regularly than before.

Top girl, who puts everything in to it.

Offline notcalledchris

Good review.   Reminds me i need to sample that famously tight snatch.   

Offline Daiawn

Nice review.

Sounds like something to try next time I see Rebecca. :thumbsup:

bristolqwerty

Offline MrMatrix

Great review Ivor, sounds like you both had a great time. Trouble is Bristol is a tricky place for me to punt. Out of interest what time of day did you meet.  :thumbsup:

Offline MajorPayne

Nice review

Rebecca is my number one "go to" girl when I'm in Bristol as she has always delivered a quality service.  Sadly she has been booked up on my recent previous visits.