Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 2207 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Silverado

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price:  £130 for 1 hour.

Communications:  By AW and text. All good.

Location:  Near College Green (BS1). On street metered parking available but NCP parking also available a short walk away.

Appearance:   Pretty girl in a “girl-next –door” way. Athletic and toned. There are lots of accurate photos on her AW profile.

Personality: Bubbly and chatty girl. I didn’t find her too talkative but then I like a good chat myself.

Services: Rebecca provides more of a GFE than PSE, and her AW profile makes this clear. Services included FK, OWO and RO, and positions including cowgirl, doggie and missionary. She definitely has a tight pussy 

Recommended: Yes if you’re looking for a GFE with conversation. However, if you’re looking for a PSE with minimal conversation then Rebecca may not fit the bill. I had a good time and would see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

bristolqwerty

First there was this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177530.0 then there was this review.
Spot the difference as the former seemingly goes to great effort to correct any misunderstanding or wrong assumptions about the lady’s services, wrongly on her behalf.  I’ve no problem with another positive for ER but it just looks suspiciously like sycophantic waffle.  Too many contradictory comments correcting the previous review. Maybe I’ve misunderstood the intention myself! 
Isn’t  ER so very capable of speaking for herself, on here (and through her extensive reviews)  She’s already stated that chatting might sometimes need to end and getting on with things is generally what most want, even in a GFE.  A flagging member is frustratingly no fun when you’ve forked out £100 and you have a pretty lady all ready in front of you.
Just saying, Apologies I might be wrong.   :hi:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:29:41 am by bristolqwerty »

Online threechilliman

Too many contradictory comments correcting the previous review.

You're not on your own with your thoughts.

Online dubs

The way I see it is that ER provided the same service but the punters had different expectations. Not everyone is the same.

Silverado

First there was this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177530.0 then there was this review.
Spot the difference as the former seemingly goes to great effort to correct any misunderstanding or wrong assumptions about the lady’s services, wrongly on her behalf.  I’ve no problem with another positive for ER but it just looks suspiciously like sycophantic waffle.  Too many contradictory comments correcting the previous review. Maybe I’ve misunderstood the intention myself! 
Isn’t  ER so very capable of speaking for herself, on here (and through her extensive reviews)  She’s already stated that chatting might sometimes need to end and getting on with things is generally what most want, even in a GFE.  A flagging member is frustratingly no fun when you’ve forked out £100 and you have a pretty lady all ready in front of you.
Just saying, Apologies I might be wrong.   :hi:

I’m sorry that you found too many contradictory comments and sycophantic waffle in my review. I certainly didn’t intend my review to come across that way.

I’ve read through the review again and I’m satisfied that it reflects my experience during the one hour that I saw Rebecca in her flat last month.

It’s a case of horses for courses. You and many others are probably looking for a different experience than I’m looking for.

As I said in my review of Elyssa in November, I have “rather vanilla tastes”. I’m not looking for a PSE. As stated in my review of Rebecca, I like a good chat myself. At my age I couldn’t manage an hour of PSE. I want a slow build up and I don’t necessarily need intense DFK within 5 seconds of the door being opened.

I said at the end of the review:  "If you’re looking for a PSE with minimal conversation then Rebecca may not fit the bill." I added that to assist fellow punters. I didn’t intend to come across as a sycophant. That was my first meeting with Rebecca. I would certainly see her again because I had a good time, but it won’t be any time soon as there are many others on my hotlist.

Offline Link7

Just my 2 cents, I'm not even a south west punter so I'm an impartial observer

This bird has been the subject of way too many arguments

Isn't it obvious by now? She's a chatterbox, it's been said many times and she's acknowledged it.

Just because she is a member on here doesn't mean we have to fight over her...

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I suppose im like marmite in my service you either love it  or hate it, i do take all the negatives on board and will act upon them .

my problem is so many of my clients seek the chatty gfe its what i go with  , if a guy doesnt want that i wish he would take the lead and just suggest we get naughty sooner rather than be aquainted over a cuppa.

Im not a mind reader and every client is different .

Of course everyone is welcome to review me as truthfully as they wish
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

bristolqwerty

I’m sorry that you found too many contradictory comments and sycophantic waffle in my review. I certainly didn’t intend my review to come across that way.

I’ve read through the review again and I’m satisfied that it reflects my experience during the one hour that I saw Rebecca in her flat last month.

It’s a case of horses for courses. You and many others are probably looking for a different experience than I’m looking for.

As I said in my review of Elyssa in November, I have “rather vanilla tastes”. I’m not looking for a PSE. As stated in my review of Rebecca, I like a good chat myself. At my age I couldn’t manage an hour of PSE. I want a slow build up and I don’t necessarily need intense DFK within 5 seconds of the door being opened.

I said at the end of the review:  "If you’re looking for a PSE with minimal conversation then Rebecca may not fit the bill." I added that to assist fellow punters. I didn’t intend to come across as a sycophant. That was my first meeting with Rebecca. I would certainly see her again because I had a good time, but it won’t be any time soon as there are many others on my hotlist.
:hi: Good points S.  Nice to see polite replies etc....  she does generate debate though  :D

James999

Just because she is a member on here doesn't mean we have to fight over her...

Not sure anyone is "fighting over her" are you now a moderator on here  :unknown:

Offline Link7

Not sure anyone is "fighting over her" are you now a moderator on here  :unknown:
you're a master of irony James

Offline Chatte Noir

I think reviews give an idea of the services provided but everyone has their own tastes and chemistry. I think the best thing about this forum is to warn about scammers etc

vw

I think reviews give an idea of the services provided but everyone has their own tastes and chemistry. I think the best thing about this forum is to warn about scammers etc

Well when you breaking your review duck?   :D

Offline Chatte Noir

When I am back in uk next week

vw