Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121, Bristol.  (Read 2238 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Online Sparta Prada

Rebecca. You may have heard of her. So I'm down in Bristol, not a place that I am familiar with or familiar with the girls so I decided to play it safe and see someone with a lot of positives.

External Link/Members Only

Looks 8/10 - Rebecca is one of those girls who actually has full face photos on their profile and she is to be applauded for that. Facially she's very pretty with long blonde hair as we all know. Rebecca is very petite, probably a size 6. Anyway, she's a very cute sexy girl and I find her attractive.

Service 8/10 - I took up the offer of a shower before we started the main event. Returning to the bedroom Rebecca was waiting for me not wearing a stitch, a great sight! Lots of snogging, oral on her was lovely, and then she returned the favour. Rebecca's built a reputation for having top notch BJ skills and I can see why. We did try to fuck but Rebecca must have one of the tightest pussies I have felt and I didn't feel vaginal sex was going to be the right way to conclude, so off with the johnny and Rebecca's mouth did all the rest. After a respite - which went on for ages! - more mutual oral action followed, and she swallowed my second load like a pro.

Car parking 4/5 - Rebecca directed me to a car park which is two minutes walk from her place. If I did visit Rebecca again I would park on her actual road, whether it's her road or the car park you have to pay. One thing I noticed is it is far cheaper to put coins in the meter than using the Ring & Go service.

Premises 5/5 - clearly Rebecca operates from her home, but it's a really nice place. Spacious, clean, nicely decorated. I thought Mara of Derby's house was the best place I had punted in but Rebecca's apartment just about shades it!

Value for money 8/10 - while £130 isn't a cheap hour, Rebecca provides good vfm in my opinion. She a good looking girl, English, and provides superb services in a great environment.

Total 33/40 - Rebecca is a cute classy girl who loves sex! I had a great time and hope to see her again when I am back in Bristol.

A few things to mention...

I didn't get the tour of the flat but I did meet the cats.

Yes she does talk a lot, and for the early part of the meet I was concerned that the time chatting would eat into my hour. However it became clear this would not the case, and I had my standard two pops. When I left Rebecca's place I looked at the time and I had been with her for over 2 hours!

I think she talks because she wants to know more about you to see what makes you tick. I can see how this would aggravate others but I enjoyed talking to her and wasn't in any rush to leave. However if you did want to see Rebecca and you haven't got time for the chatting, you may be best to let her know beforehand that you are pressed for time? Or not see her at all?

I'm not sure she currently has a 34C bust as stated on the profile. I thought her boobs were smaller?
She's still a sexy girl, and anyone visiting Rebecca isn't seeing her primarily for her tits!

Offline PeachyAssFan

Excellent review SP. Glad you had a good time. I've wanted to meet her for quite a while, but her start time just doesn't work for me in terms of location and alibi. One day perhaps.

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: She is one of Bristol's finest. :rose:

vw

nice one Sparta glad you enjoyed your visit.

Online Sparta Prada

Excellent review SP. Glad you had a good time. I've wanted to meet her for quite a while, but her start time just doesn't work for me in terms of location and alibi. One day perhaps.

Rebecca starting from 3pm won't be good for everyone, but she's certainly worth making the effort to see. One of my London favourites only works til 6pm which makes it difficult for me to get to see her so I understand your frustration.

Online Sparta Prada

Nice review. :drinks: She is one of Bristol's finest. :rose:
Thanks Roth. She's a credit to the city!

Online Sparta Prada

nice one Sparta glad you enjoyed your visit.
Cheers VW.

Now that my work will see me in this part of England a bit more often I am determined to see some of the region's finest as well as seeing Rebecca again. Some of the girls are reviewed on here, but there's a couple who are not so I will ask about these other girls on the regional board.

Offline Roth

Offline nigel4498

Good one Sparta.
Have to agree, her pussie is tight.
Hoping to get to Bristol myself in the summer for a second visit.

Offline lewis666

having yet to meet EnglishRebecca I think she has one of the most down to earth profiles on aw with real pictures and always seems to live up to the expectations of bookings so if in the area I would go without hesitation, if only there were more girls taking notes from this lady.

Online Sparta Prada

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This may skip a question

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136480.0
No, Little Katie is definitely not on my list of possible girls for 2 reasons: 1) I wouldn't spend £350 on a single session with any girl, and 2) the dramas that seem to accompany her and the reviews on here are rather offputting to say the least!

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Sparta.  I have yet to see Rebecca myself but hope to put that right in the future.   :drinks:

bristolqwerty

A really good, informative review, great stuff.    :hi:  Definitely worth a trip to Bristol then?

Melfort212

She's changed her tit size to 34B on AW now  :lol:

James999

She's changed her tit size to 34B on AW now 

Do you check on a regular basis then  :wacko:

Melfort212

Do you check on a regular basis then  :wacko:

The OP questioned the 34C on her profile.

Offline RobK86

Need to get around to booking to see Rebecca soon..she seems busy and I am not usually organised enough to book in advance but sounds like it might be worth it

pking_paul

Tight yes, but once you are in  :thumbsup: