Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 - Bristol  (Read 1902 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PaintBrush

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Due to wanting to mix pleasure with pleasure I decided to see Rebecca on my way to another event. Took the 30 min offer as per her AW note, and her condition.

Coms
Excellent - initial text, a few follow up phone calls and even a PM on here to clarify a small point. As agreed, 5 min out, received the text with the apartment number.

Venue
A very nice abode, near Bristol City Centre, extremely easy to find and get into. There is plenty of car parking in the area, but on this occasion I was on the bus, again all very convenient. The apartment is excellent, spacious, clean, tidy and very welcoming - including a cat or two.

Arrival
The door was answered by Rebecca  in the as request  attire, a simple dress with all the trimmings - looked absolutely stunning, defiantly my type of lady.

Business
I was offered a drink and we relaxed in the lounge for a while. Again this works for me, no rush and a little touch and kiss time. As always I took a showered, Rebecca kindly getting the temperature right whilst I undressed, took the opportunity to play with that rather fine ass and had a little more kiss and play time. Shower over and into the bedroom, FK  whilst I helped her out of her underwear. Received, great oral, no messing, and in a few different ways and especially enjoyed her deep throat. My turn to give her a little treatment, loved playing with tits and pussy then give her some good old RO, and when she came I believe it was genuine. Back to me and more great cock sucking with the pleasure of her swallowing the old man fat. No round two as this was all I requested in my allotted time, so we Just relaxed and chatted a bit before I departed, settling my account on the way out. No idea of time, only that there was never any rush and it was more than 30 minutes.

Conclusion
Gent's, this this what I would define as a great punt. Got what I wanted in a relaxed and very friendly atmosphere, at the agreed time and all provided by a very sexy good looking lady, who will be going straight onto my RL.  :yahoo:

So be gentle with her and treat her nicely boys.  :vomit:

Offline Turtle Z

I'd definitely be tempted by Rebecca if ever I was in Bristol.

Offline nigel4498

She did do tours in London last year where I saw her.
Not sure if she does now though due to her health.

Offline Roth

She did do tours in London last year where I saw her.
Not sure if she does now though due to her health.

She's showing a London tour on her AW site. :hi:

Offline RedKettle

I was and I did!!

Now looking for more excuses to be in Bristol!!

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Munroe. Hope to get around to seeing her sometime soon. :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

She's showing a London tour on her AW site. :hi:
And it's fully booked.

pking_paul

And it's fully booked.

Yep - great girls are getting a lot of attention these days so its tough to book  :dash: