Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198426 times)

Offline Tazz!

Well , walk in, and if you don't like what you see, think with your head and not your bell end , and simply walk out !

Ah the good old wok in wok out.

Offline ledley

Just so you know i had a great punt just half hour ago. ledley, i know you like the larger breasts but these were nice, bigger than a palm tickler but b-c tops. She was no more than 5'4", thin and i thought pretty. I am guessing 28?

£10 extra for bbbj and she had some great tricks. Ball licking while pushing just behind and all sorts.

I know you look for slightly different to me but i enjoyed that kind of old school chinese hospitality etc. helping with your shirt and shoes etc. great fun and very compliant and friendly.

sweet mate, sounds a gd punt. Thanks for the heads up.

i went to pomeroy and as prev posted she had crackingsl tits and she was south korean. Not the best punt as she was lazy but i took the lead and got oral and a decent shag. She is very tall tho. There r 2 new asian profiles on aw sorry cant post right now but they will be working from tomorrow and i think they are the rotating girls after pandy  :angelgirl:

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm guessing these girls will be working from Pandy's place though I will confirm when they go live tomorrow. They both look great.

That thai 'shop' is always to a high standard (zizzi, pandy, yaya) so I expect that pattern to continue. They all seem to be 5'2 with lovely tits and amazing massage skills.

Will aim to punt mid week so I will report back.

Has anyone seen these before?

mmxxo

They haven't put phone numbers up so I emailed Raya today (External Link/Members Only), but no response yet. I will let you know if it happens.

Offline ledley

Just so you know i had a great punt just half hour ago. ledley, i know you like the larger breasts but these were nice, bigger than a palm tickler but b-c tops. She was no more than 5'4", thin and i thought pretty. I am guessing 28?

£10 extra for bbbj and she had some great tricks. Ball licking while pushing just behind and all sorts.

I know you look for slightly different to me but i enjoyed that kind of old school chinese hospitality etc. helping with your shirt and shoes etc. great fun and very compliant and friendly.

fyi. This girl who worked at richmond last week is at pomeroy this week

Offline ledley

They haven't put phone numbers up so I emailed Raya today (External Link/Members Only), but no response yet. I will let you know if it happens.

nice one mate.  Last login was 16/5/14... monday is usually handover day so perhaps it will be another day this week. Yea raya looks the best choice to me aswell.

Offline ledley

this girl has taken over Pandy's place. She starts work tomorrow (I just spoke to her on the phone. Full service is £60

She is called Nicky, not seen her before.

Offline sharpshoes78

Whats included in a "full service"?

Offline ledley

Whats included in a "full service"?

massage, sex and oral though i've not seen her before so not sure if owo and fk are additional extras or included.

SeekingtheTruth

Got some time for a mid week punt tomorrow and can't make my mind up between these 3.

Anyone bee to see any of them yet? any feedback?

Offline ledley

Got some time for a mid week punt tomorrow and can't make my mind up between these 3.

Anyone bee to see any of them yet? any feedback?

Line 1 is the girl who worked at Richmond road last week (previously mentioned on this thread by secret man.

Line 2 is the thai girl who replaced pandy (im seeing her this week)

Line 3, no update here.

HAs anyone enquired on this girl? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I tried calling because if full service is £40 then im there tomorrow  :cool:

ValleyMan1

Any answer when you called her? I'm tempted as well....

Offline ledley

Any answer when you called her? I'm tempted as well....

nothing mate, tried her twice and sent a text.  :dash:

SeekingtheTruth

Offline ledley

nothing mate, tried her twice and sent a text.  :dash:

its girl from pandys place. Unsure if 2 of them working or if she is using 2 profiles

Offline ledley

had no joy with the thai place, arrived there at 5 and called 4/5 times and parked on the street but no joy. So I went to Pomeroy and saw the girl who was at richmond last week.

sweet and petite and a great punt. nice massage and gd oral. she was nice looking and cute ass.

ValleyMan1

Any luck with the Thai punt 30 minutes for £40 Ledley? Has she contacted you at all since you tried contacting her?

Offline ledley

Any luck with the Thai punt 30 minutes for £40 Ledley? Has she contacted you at all since you tried contacting her?

got her on phone for details and she confirmed full service is 60. 40 for massage and hr. She is at same place as pandy so think same girl using 2 profiles

Offline ledley

Just been to st peters. Pretty girl lovely tits. Bit of meat on her but she was a gd punt. Not the wendy i remember so its a different girl.

Offline ledley

I think I've seen most asians in Cardiff but not this one

Has anyone been mad enough to pay those rates or got a decent offer on RB?

A tiny japanese girl with D cups that offers nuru massage and can deep throat is like the perfect WG imo but I'd need some solid feedback to justify those rates  :dash:

Offline PuntingPete

£200PH for a girl with no FB??

I think not  :thumbsdown:

Offline ledley

saw her today. Great massage and hand relief option chosen instead of full service as she was not the best looking. Pandy is back next week I've been led to believe so i'd advise holding out. Also I asked her if another thai girl was working there and she said no and that she has more than 1 profile...

Offline ledley

new girl to start from Wednesday looks lovely  :angelgirl:

Anyone seen this girl before?

Offline secret_man

Damn, if they have stopped using stock pictures then i will be there like a shot!

Offline ledley

Damn, if they have stopped using stock pictures then i will be there like a shot!

the thai shop is normally accurate but not with this girl.... unless it is the right girl but ahe let herself go  :sarcastic:

u been browsing anywhere this week fella?

Offline ledley

new girl to start from Wednesday looks lovely  :angelgirl:

Anyone seen this girl before?

just called this girl and she will be in prospect place part of the bay from tomorrow. I also made a point to ask if she does everything on her likes list with no charge and she said yes. Ill prob punt nxt on fri or sat so if anyone takes a stab on her first then feedback would be welcome  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Anybody been to any of the shops this week (pomeroy, st peters, richmond)??

Offline secret_man

I have been working away so i am a bit blind this week.

If i can peel away from the mrs for an hour I plan on visiting one this weekend.

If anyone has advice beforehand it would really be appreciated :)

Offline ledley

Has anyone been to any of the asian shops this week?

cheers

the gypsie

Anyone know why the richmond road place is sayin 60 for half hour on aw? Is this just an error or something? Was planning on going there tonight

Offline ledley

Anyone know why the richmond road place is sayin 60 for half hour on aw? Is this just an error or something? Was planning on going there tonight

ooof I hope that doesn't mean the price has gone up.

profile for Pomeroy st is still £50 so cheaper to do that. Let us know how u get on bud

the gypsie

Just got back from richmond road and prices havnt changed, it must of been a mistake on aw. Anyway it was a good punt. The girl had a really nice body and gave a really good service. Not the best face but I couldn't care less, she put a lot of effort in, licked my body all over and never said no to anything :). Finished up with a pretty decent all over massage which left me feelin fresh. Would definitely recommend

Offline ledley

Just got back from richmond road and prices havnt changed, it must of been a mistake on aw. Anyway it was a good punt. The girl had a really nice body and gave a really good service. Not the best face but I couldn't care less, she put a lot of effort in, licked my body all over and never said no to anything :). Finished up with a pretty decent all over massage which left me feelin fresh. Would definitely recommend

good news on pricing.

How old was she? Also gd tits/ass?

I called st peters as i'll be there on weekend and apparently the girl is packing D cups.

johor299

Hi all,

I've got my first business trip to Cardiff next week, staying 3 nights. Looking to see some Asians for 30 min bookings, I can travel anywhere in the city - can anyone give a summary/guide to all the venues?

Cheers,
j299

Offline Corus Boy

Hey Ledley!

Coco is back this week :)

Offline ledley

Hi all,

I've got my first business trip to Cardiff next week, staying 3 nights. Looking to see some Asians for 30 min bookings, I can travel anywhere in the city - can anyone give a summary/guide to all the venues?

Cheers,
j299

what days are u here fella? There is a very highly regarded wg here this week called coco and her details are earlier in this thread. She is certainly the best choice and should be in cardiff today. Alternatively id recommend pandy sexy thai who was also posted earlier on this thread. If u need details drop me a pm which ill get to after work  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Just a heads up on this wg. I've seen her in the past and walked in the past. She isn't ugly but she isn't stunning. I'm about 6'1 and she was taller than me and had big feet  :D tits were clearly fake also.

She has shared a flat with asian kimberley in the past but unfortunately kimberley is in Weston Super Mare this week  :dash:

SeekingtheTruth

Went to go see Pandy for a half hour punt.

Quite possibly the best massage I've ever had!!! Lovely little body but her sex face is really not pretty  :lol:

Couldn't help but chuckle when she asked me to come for her as soon as I penetrated, never gonna happen.

I also couldn't help laughing when she told me she would give me a  discounted rate on my next 1 hour booking, just £90. Shame thats the advertised rate, your tricks will not work on my little one  :dash:

Damn good service though,

mmxxo

Hey Ledley!

Coco is back this week :)

Is she back at St Peters again?

Offline ledley

Went to go see Pandy for a half hour punt.

Quite possibly the best massage I've ever had!!! Lovely little body but her sex face is really not pretty  :lol:

Couldn't help but chuckle when she asked me to come for her as soon as I penetrated, never gonna happen.

I also couldn't help laughing when she told me she would give me a  discounted rate on my next 1 hour booking, just £90. Shame thats the advertised rate, your tricks will not work on my little one  :dash:

Damn good service though,

i couldnt agree more with this review. Massage was almost better than sex haha. Her sex face is a bit cringeworthy along with her dirty talk which can be comical. What i would say is its gd to ask for stuff like owo, cim for no extra charge if u visit again and she will make this promise and deliver... tho i have seen about 4 times.

Offline ledley

Is she back at St Peters again?

yea i went to see her yesterday but some horny fucker booked a 30 min session before me which then escalated to a 2 hour session  :dash: i was parked outside fuming so i went to pomeroy st. The girl there is in 30's very petite with small tits but not great shag if im honest. She was v submissive.

Im not a big fan of st peters site as it is very exposed and there always seems to be another punter parked outside haha i usually leave the site with my head down and then jog around the corner to my card and get out of there  :sarcastic:

Offline ampersand

some horny fucker booked a 30 min session before me which then escalated to a 2 hour session  :dash:
Sorry Ledley, had to be done ................ :hi:

Offline ledley

Sorry Ledley, had to be done ................ :hi:

hahaha was it really you? I arrived 8:20 with the agreement to meet at 8:30 and then I get a call to say it will be another 1 hour/1 hr and a half.

Fair play mate, I've done it before, agreed 30 minutes but it was so good i paid for longer.

good session?

Offline ampersand

On this occasion .................. not guilty!!  I always book an hour.

Offline HughJardon

My 1st post...keep it brief (ish)

You guys have taught me so much, stumbled across this a few days ago, had the pleasure of visiting Pandi (last Friday) shes great: as the post above explains amazing massage to rival even the good part of the punt :diablo: I personally like the Thai Sid James sex talk agree with the sex face,but a  really warm sweet girl with great english

Today (Tuesday) drove in the rain to St Peters right opposite the church to visit COCO shes chinese apparently shes sick of men saying "KOPNKAP" to her thinking shes THAI, cute teethy grin nice tits not globes but the pear drop types lovely petite body.
So straight on with proceedings £60 half hour punt, clothes off check...get a good look at her from head to toe for wank bank later check  :bomb: sensual kissing and titty rubbing over back really nice. Time to turn over,  baby wipe agressively around bellend (oooch) and then "whats this little green flask" I dont want coffee cant abide the stuff ..Oh my !! a few of you No only to well..she drink the hot tea and then provides you with an incredibly hot sensual BJ which coco keeps in her mouth swilling and slurping around, and what a great mouth/technique she has Blimey !!!!My mind is blown shes here for 3 weeks

Offline ledley

My 1st post...keep it brief (ish)

You guys have taught me so much, stumbled across this a few days ago, had the pleasure of visiting Pandi (last Friday) shes great: as the post above explains amazing massage to rival even the good part of the punt :diablo: I personally like the Thai Sid James sex talk agree with the sex face,but a  really warm sweet girl with great english

Today (Tuesday) drove in the rain to St Peters right opposite the church to visit COCO shes chinese apparently shes sick of men saying "KOPNKAP" to her thinking shes THAI, cute teethy grin nice tits not globes but the pear drop types lovely petite body.
So straight on with proceedings £60 half hour punt, clothes off check...get a good look at her from head to toe for wank bank later check  :bomb: sensual kissing and titty rubbing over back really nice. Time to turn over,  baby wipe agressively around bellend (oooch) and then "whats this little green flask" I dont want coffee cant abide the stuff ..Oh my !! a few of you No only to well..she drink the hot tea and then provides you with an incredibly hot sensual BJ which coco keeps in her mouth swilling and slurping around, and what a great mouth/technique she has Blimey !!!!My mind is blown shes here for 3 weeks

welcome mate. Good to hear aboutyour positive punts with coco and pandy... 2 great wgs. Glad to hear coco is here for 3 weeks. Your advice is welcome, especially on the asian front because asian updates have been quiet in recent weeks. Coco truly is one of the best. Also keep an eye out for yaya, she rotates with pandy every few months and she is stunning thai girl with excellent massage and huge tits

SeekingtheTruth

Pandy is leaving in 2 weeks so hopefully that means Yaya is back

Offline ledley

I may just quit punting..... just saw coco again!!!! She is simply the best so no point me going any where else  :angelgirl: best owo ever and had her on top for 15 mins with her tits bouncing all over the place. Mind blowing. Only thing is she said she is here until sunday not 3 weeks  :(

if anyone has not seen her then i must insist that you do  :drinks:   WOW!!

Offline HughJardon

Thanks leds, yeah Id also consider quitting punting, but only if Coco and her happy flask would move in with me, I think its those big lips of hers great suction  :thumbsup: Totally crapped myself when the receptionist opened the door mind (Gulp)

I did lament today that both my previous punts equated to the grand old age of 100, apparently they are both 50 years old (Pandi, Coco)
But maturity and no-how equals return visits.

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys anyone have a number for St P's now Wonder woman's back?
Thanks in advance