Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TallHotKim touring Bristol  (Read 922 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This prossie looks interesting. :thumbsup:  Seeminly 45 and not 40.  :unknown:

Mixed reviews on UKP but a positive once from TCM. :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

A fine spot Roth

Excellent Admin!

And I even liked the look of her - pity.

vw

She looks nightmare, touched by the devil I think not someone I would double check after seeing the one photo !

Offline PaintBrush

vw

A little charity Mr V ?
she looks very much so like someone I used to date in the past who was the devil.  Sorry battle scars !

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This prossie looks interesting. :thumbsup:  Seeminly 45 and not 40.  :unknown:

Mixed reviews on UKP but a positive once from TCM. :unknown:

Roth, I read a lot of reviews on ukp, no prossie has had quite the slamming she has. Absolute piece of work.

AVOID !!!!!!!  :scare:

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 10:24:39 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

Roth, I read a lot of reviews on ukp, no prossie has had quite the slamming she has. Absolute piece of work.

AVOID !!!!!!!  :scare:

Will do HW.  Cheers.  :drinks:

Offline BogBog1

OK guys, call me crazy, but I'm in the mood to fuck a MILF today. And, I feel like anal. And, I don't feel like a run of the mill Eastern European that is my default option when looking for punts. And, I'm a metal fan. So..... I am going to TOFTT in massive style with TallHotKim. Initial comms have been great, and the 'metal connection' has maybe added an extra dimension. And, anal has been confirmed.

Wish me luck.... this may prove to be a stupid mistake, but fuck it. He who dares, Rodney....

Offline Smoking joe

Good luck bud, let us know how you get on!!
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

OK guys, call me crazy, but I'm in the mood to fuck a MILF today. And, I feel like anal. And, I don't feel like a run of the mill Eastern European that is my default option when looking for punts. And, I'm a metal fan. So..... I am going to TOFTT in massive style with TallHotKim. Initial comms have been great, and the 'metal connection' has maybe added an extra dimension. And, anal has been confirmed.

Wish me luck.... this may prove to be a stupid mistake, but fuck it. He who dares, Rodney....

Good luck ZM!  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline BogBog1

Cheers Roth old son.... I'm gonna need it! Dunno, have a good feeling about this one. Of course I could be about to be proved totally wrong. But TCM is a totally reliable punter and his review is pretty glowing so that says something.

OldAdmin

Takes willpower to stop the cock taking over the brain...

Tony Montana

Just so long as you tell her you have never heard of UKP.

Offline Roth

Cheers Roth old son.... I'm gonna need it! Dunno, have a good feeling about this one. Of course I could be about to be proved totally wrong. But TCM is a totally reliable punter and his review is pretty glowing so that says something.

Yep TCM seems reliable.  :drinks:

Offline PaintBrush

The review should be an interesting read. I hope you post one.