Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Decor (Asian Haven) Sue - Swindon  (Read 923 times)

Scank

External Link/Members Only

So made a booking with Young Thai Maya (External Link/Members Only) and went into a meeting, when I came out 30 minutes before the booking I had a text saying that she needed to cancel.  Fair enough, at least she text me to let me know.

Started to text around and got a quick reply back from Chinese Decor so asked who was working and headed over.

Comms:  Always quick by text, walked in the door and paid the £30 for 30 minutes and shown to a room where the girl was sat texting.

The girl:  She must have been early 20s, pretty enough, probaby a size 10 or 12 maximum, remainded in the room while I got changed.  Think her name was Sue.

Service:  I got on the massage bed naked and she started.  The massage was quite gentle with lots of long strokes, I prefer a swedish style but ultimately that wasn't what i was here for.  There were a few credit card swipes and she kind of tickled her fingers along my back and legs.  Turned over and she continued on my legs before asking "you want extra?"  I asked how much and she asks £40 for B2B, we settle on £20 for HE and she continues with the massage.  She gets some more oil and then starts on the HE, I ask if I can touch and she says yes so I start with her bum and between her legs (over jeans) which she seems to appreciate and then unbutton her shirt and she pops her decent sized boobs out.  She then leans over and stats licking my nipple (for a moment I thought I might get a BJ but nope).  All in all a well delivered HE.  I didn't enquire but I reckon more is negotiable.  I get dressed, pass her the money and we both go out towards reception, receptionist eager to check i was happy and passes me a worthers original.

Only critique would be that there was no music at all throughout which doesn't help the atmosphere.  Overall i would return although i reckon Sue will have moved on.