Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any decent working girls around at the moment?  (Read 1565 times)

WLE90

Hi UKP people, I'm new to this whole site.. last year I tried out AW, didn't turn out to well (being a newbie to all this)
I seen some great reviews on here so I had to join.. Question is, is there any good WGs around at the moment? I see alot about jbjolie but she's like gold dust to book.. Any others?

Offline Noluck

pking_paul

Bit hit and miss unless you go to Bristol. Plenty to choose from there usually. Just check for a review on here first.  :hi:

Time for a Roth list I'd imagine??

Offline mrdiamond77

I agree with Paul.  I have never punted further south than Bath myself (and that was years ago), but there is a large choice of girls to see in Bristol.  Best to make your way up there if you can.

WLE90

In barnstaple/Bideford we have the odd rom for 3 days always in the same hotel so everyone know what's going on! To be fair kendra Dee has her appearance every now and then..
I'll have to try one out in Bristol when I'm up that way for work, it's just choosing the right one, if you guys have any suggestions? Pref PSE..  Love a bit of filth!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:51:38 pm by WLE90 »

Offline mrdiamond77

In barnstaple/Bideford we have the odd rom for 3 days always in the same hotel so everyone know what's going on! To be fair kendra Dee has her appearance every now and then..
I'll have to try one out in Bristol when I'm up that way for work, it's just choosing the right one, if you guys have any suggestions? Pref PSE..  Love a bit of filth!

External Link/Members Only

Best PSE I have had.  I am sure others here will also recommend her to you.  :hi:

WLE90

Thanks bud, I shall look into here when I'm up there

:drinks:

Offline Roth