Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horncastle Duo  (Read 1088 times)

4kingace

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
That's Honey from Horncastle, reviewed here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23845.msg350007;topicseen#msg350007

Well spotted.

To summarise, above is a negative review, and her AW profile in that review no longer works. Honey ended up making a post in there.

Offline mr-oraltastic

They are charging £210 for an hour. Major attraction being that my route from Mablethorpe to Nottm would hardly deviate and my chances of punting are few and far between. Have never had a duo and quite fancy Ruby

Will now not be pursuing this punt

Thanks for the info

Offline mr-oraltastic

Had a couple of possibles in Lincoln but both are not working on the day I pass by. A Newark punt would be good but nothing taking my fancy

Offline Taggart

There's nothing in Horncastle but antique and overpriced tat shops.  And I dont see porkers.  More widely, Lincolnshire is rubbish generally punting. It's a desert.

Some recommend missfucksalot (External Link/Members Only) who is based near Sleaford, in Lincoln Classy New Milf (External Link/Members Only) is recommended by me.

IMO, the problem with Lincs is that the choices are very poor - few asians, few Romanians, plenty who have profiles with no increasing feedback, few older and tubbier ladies, but bugger all with the WOW! factor. And dont bother with Imogen in Grantham, not convinced she's real, as I booked and was switched to her mate Serena who was 4 to 5 on looks, and she didnt do it for me.  Even with a high number of EE girls, there's no WGs.

Twice, when staying over in Lincoln, I've set off for Nottingham for a decent punt or been lucky to see a girl touring. It's that bad.

Sadly, there's more tractors than WGs in Lincolnshire.

Offline mr-oraltastic

It is such a dessert that I was tempted to make the journey to Mablethorpe by Camel   :lol: