Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Who's Who to avoid List - Hall of shame - Time & Money Saver  (Read 692 times)

Offline John the Sextist

Just throwing this out there to all and everyone, both myself and another valued member on the forum have recently been very badly let down by an SP - xGEMMA_SEXYx from Mansfield / Sutton, further to this and highlighted on the the threads are other members who have encountered similar unwanted and deplorable behaviour.

So in light of this and to make sure no one suffers the same inconvenience I've put this up as a start / reference point of SP's to be avoided for time wasting and taking the piss, so here goes with the first in the hall of shame  :dash: :dash:

AW profile link and recent reviews as single point visibility

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305119.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306292.0

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 06:32:48 pm by John the Sextist »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
At one point the WiKi list for the East Mids was a good reference point.

Offline John the Sextist

At one point the WiKi list for the East Mids was a good reference point.

Wasn't aware of that list CT, but as it's now on this thread it's equally important and visible  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
That list worked both ways, it listed those with the most positive reviews and also those with the most negative reviews.

Offline TrainGuy

Superb idea for a thread  :thumbsup:
I haven’t got anyone to add to it currently but will do as and when 100%

Offline Steely Dan

I would suggest that you add someone to this thread only if they have at least 2 or 3 negative reviews.  And if there is someone who gives you bad service, the starting point clearly is to do a review, not just post on this or any thread.

And it is much easier if they are also added to the wiki since they can be seen in one go, and can be sorted etc.  The wiki is bit out of date, but it didn't seem worth too much changing during lockdown. Let's see who reappears after June 21.

External Link/Members Only