Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possible additional category to add to the bareback thread  (Read 997 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

Just a thought about the post listing known barebackers in the East Midlands area. It's a great list and helps us all dodge a bullet at times.
It seems that there are some girls who also offer duo bookings. If a barebacker is a higher risk for obvious reasons, then surely their duo partner is too. Whether the other wg offers bareback or not, fucking one girl then the other can transfer infections from one to the other. It doesn't matter if the punter is covered up or not. The condom can still transfer an infection.
So.... should we be thinking about adding wg's who work with known barebackers?
Any thoughts? Or is it just my paranoia?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Just a thought about the post listing known barebackers in the East Midlands area. It's a great list and helps us all dodge a bullet at times.
It seems that there are some girls who also offer duo bookings. If a barebacker is a higher risk for obvious reasons, then surely their duo partner is too. Whether the other wg offers bareback or not, fucking one girl then the other can transfer infections from one to the other. It doesn't matter if the punter is covered up or not. The condom can still transfer an infection.
So.... should we be thinking about adding wg's who work with known barebackers?
Any thoughts? Or is it just my paranoia?

Most duo girls change condoms when they swap.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Not all do sadly. They should.

Offline Picti

Most duo girls change condoms when they swap.

They do (and punters should do so without being asked anyway), but surely most responsible WGs wouldn't be offering duos with other women who openly offer BB services. Whether justifiable or not, I would infer that kind of shared acceptance as concerning, and would avoid both.

Offline shagmore

They do (and punters should do so without being asked anyway), but surely most responsible WGs wouldn't be offering duos with other women who openly offer BB services. Whether justifiable or not, I would infer that kind of shared acceptance as concerning, and would avoid both.

Quite a good point and one to bear in mind.
I turned down due when the lass said she had a new partner. Looked on AW and said she did did BB, told her this and said recon would put a lot of punters off. Within a few hours she changed her profile to not doing duos.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'd agree that most do swap condoms. My point is that the girls who do BB are more likely to be the ones least likely to make sure it happens. You can't put a condom on your tongue though. So if someone gives both girls oral, then we're still looking at the opportunity to pass on infections. Do the punters swap rubber gloves or wash hands between touching girls.
Okay, so that's going to an extreme. The point is simple though. It only really makes it a bit safer if you swap condoms. Punters and girls alike poke, prod, suck, nibble and lick. Work with a barebacker and you can't walk away afterwards telling punters you're still safe.
I spoke to a WG in Nottingham about a duo. Seemed fine until she said it was Candy. At that point I told the girl that as Candy does bareback, I wouldn't see either of them.
I would like to know if a WG has worked/is working with a barebacker. It helps me judge the level of risk.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hasn't this been asked before ??

Anyways a pro$$ie fucking a punter/pro$$ie who has seen/fucked blatant barebackers isn't enough evidence to support her being a barebacker herself.

For a pro$$ie to be included in this list there needs to be evidence to show that she has BBed a punter or has openly offered BB to a punter OR is blantantly advertising BB.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Just seen. This was asked before, but on the Yorkshire thread so I'd not seen it when I posted.
It's a fair point and it's your thread. Personally, I'd avoid anyone who duo's with a known barebacker but that's my choice and adding them could risk unduly cluttering up your original thread.

Offline mrfishyfoo

......Personally, I'd avoid anyone who duo's with a known barebacker.....

Me too.  :hi: :hi:

......adding them could risk unduly cluttering up your original thread.....

.....turning the thread into one of accusation not fact. If that happened it would dilute the original purpose of creating a list of PROVEN barebacking scumbags.