Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn, Bayswater  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

Well thought I wouldn't be back for atleast a good 6 months but back to punting after 3 months I guess. Now I've seen Fallyn on UKP god knows how many times now and after a few months I thought I'd give her a try.

Comms: All through texts, fairly efficient and given the location and instructed to call when on location for specific instructions.

Location: A flat on the back of a high street and I believe a delivery was in progress as I rocked up, I think it was a Tesco lorry not that it matters but it isn't a quiet back street so keep in mind. Flat itself was modern and super clean but keep in mind I went first thing at 10am as I know she is popular so don't want to rail her after she's had 10 guys prior on the day.

Lady: Fallyn is the girl in the pictures and has a nice body though I do think her pictures are perhaps 3-5 years outdated but definitely attractive and had nice tits and arse. She was in nice black lingerie and had light makeup on, nothing too extreme. No complaints on her looks.

Services: Met up for a bog standard 1 hour incall for £150 which was presented at the start. She offered to give me a shower which I was happy to accept as I came out the tube but I do realise now why she wanted to give me a shower. Had a shower together for 5 minutes while chatting and as she also gave a blowjob simultaneously. Out we came and Fallyn buried her tits in my face and started to really her chest against my body. Was already horny with the shower and her enthusiasm so threw her on the beg and went down on her a bit after which she insisted on giving another blowjob. Now this is where I understood why she offered a shower as she started to go down on my arse. Now I've never been rimmed before and don't like anything barring myself touching that area but Fallyn just started to eat my arse like it was her last meal and I surprising did enjoy it. Won't be my first choice when in bed with a woman but definitely something I might look to explore further (probably again with Fallyn). After she rimmed my arse clean I was kinda thankful not to go for DFK as I don't think I want to taste someone else's arse. Grabbed a johnny and started to pound her missionary, doggy, cowgirl, etc allegedly made her cum twice but not sure if that is true or she's just acting. Whipped the condom off for some more BJ and came inside her mouth. Was in bit of a rush so went to take another shower (assisted by Fallyn) and left 15 minutes earlier than expected but with a big smile on my face.

Conclusion: Really nice punt and probably the best value for money as I don't know any WG at the £150 range or even as high as £180 range that is better than her in service/looks/etc. Only downside is the amount of guys she probably sees on a daily basis due to her popularity which also means she'll probably grow tired of the industry or physically go downhill quickly (hopefully not).

10/10 Best £150 punt in London no doubt.

Offline LordGrantham

I think I read somewhere that she doesn’t like her nipples sucked, what was your experience?

Offline anonymouse72

Best £150 punt in London? I preferred her colleague Mulan myself but we all have our preferences.

Offline Gunner98

I think I read somewhere that she doesn’t like her nipples sucked, what was your experience?

I mean I don't remember biting them as I rarely ever do but I did suck/lick them in the beginning for a couple of minutes and she had no complaints.

Offline Gunner98

Best £150 punt in London? I preferred her colleague Mulan myself but we all have our preferences.

Well Fallyn is the first Olina girl I've seen but when I return I'll definitely visit Mulan though Holly is next on my list.