Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this 'The' Roxy?  (Read 806 times)

johnboy007

Not sure if this is 'The' Roxy that's been discussed in recent months, but it shows her as Polish, 19, shows the CIM (which we know she doesn't offer yet was on her older profile) and at £110 for the hour it looks like her kind of rates too.

Then again, it could just be a different girl...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

johnboy007

I've just seen one of her photos which I missed the first time I saw her profile - and I'm pretty sure the one with her led across the bed is at the flat she worked at in Leeds.

bod666

Yes I recognise that flat - that is where I had several happy podging sessions with Roxy :) if it is her wish she'd come back to leeds!

Offline stevedave

Rotherham isn't too far away :P

Not sure why though, my immediate thoughts are that it's someone (Sergei) just using her pictures. Someone needs to TOFTT and feed back!

johnboy007

What's different to Roxy's other profiles is that it states CIM is an extra £20.

When I saw her, she said she doesn't offer it and that it shouldn't be on her profile listed as in her Likes - but putting it on the profile in bold with an extra £20 suggests it's definitely on offer.

Strange.

bod666

If you look at the feedback it mentions a "Lilli" so I think Sergei has been doing some profile recycling again :( I doubt if he's even changed any of the text from the previous girl.

Cim was never of offer when I saw Roxy but then it's not a new phenomenon for profiles to advertise services that aren't on offer.

The 2nd aw review (just feedback one) talks about an arranged booking that turned to radio silence when he arrived so for me it's too risky to travel to Rotherham just on the off chance that it is Roxy.

Maybe someone more local will TOFTT?

Offline anonyorks

johnboy007

It looks like the safest thing to do is just keep away.