Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty_Chick Edinburgh  (Read 2392 times)

13 review(s) for Slutty_Chick (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Santiago

Gents been this cracker lately, Slutty Chick

External Link/Members Only

Met Moniq at her in call location in Edinburgh not far from the city centre.
All comms were initially made via AW messaging, booking made and thereafter via text. Arrangements very professional without any dramas or last minute hitches.

Totally blown away when I met Moniq in the flesh, lovely looking girl, stunning figure, she was immaculately dressed in designer black laungerie, lace bra, silk nickers, and suspenders, stripper heals, led throw to the bedroom, lovely large bright room, full length walled mirrors, perfect for the occasion.

Great chat from this girl, perfect English and sexy European accent. Lovely friendly attitude, got on like a house on fire.

Straight into DFK, very erotic and sensual, Moniq has lovely full lips and by feck does she know what she is doing, without any prompting she iniated a heavenly blowjob, probably the best ever, deep, very wet, lots of eye contact and positioning herself by the mirror so that you can watch this babe in full action.

Moved her onto the bed, knickers off and into RO, lovely wet and tasty pussy, more DFK and then feasted on her lovely large tits, enhanced but still very very nice, 69, then face sitting, before moving onto sex, this girl is very encouraging and really erotic, miss, doggy, scissors, reverse cowgirl, before I couldn't hold on any more, bag off...Moniq back into OWO and delivered a very messy CIM.

IMHO probably the best out there at the moment, been back since.

Exceptional.

£90 hh, worth every penny.

highly recommend

:hi:

Offline AVGscot

Must admit her pics look good, and maybe she's the exception to the rule regarding Romanians, but £190 an hour is a bit steep.

Offline Santiago

£90 for a hh in my opinion was well worth it, no clock watching and time ran on abit.

moniq has been in Scotland for many years, totally settled here.  Have seen some good Romanian girls, some bad however she is in a league of her own.

Affordability and value for money are two very different things, she is both  :hi:

Offline AVGscot

Was a good review and I am tempted but I usually prefer an hour or more so vfm wise I might hold off  :hi:

Offline nike

£90 for a hh in my opinion was well worth it, no clock watching and time ran on abit.

moniq has been in Scotland for many years, totally settled here.  Have seen some good Romanian girls, some bad however she is in a league of her own.

Affordability and value for money are two very different things, she is both  :hi:

Another hoor who failed her maths exams. £90 a half hour and £190 for the hour. I wonder if she would be willing to book two half hour sessions?

Offline Santiago

Ask her

That didn't go unnoticed :hi:

Offline nike

@ santiago
U must be the luckiest punter alive. What with ur penchant for Rom wgs, u have not had one dissapointing punt and virtually every wg u see is a 9 or 10/10. Wow.

Offline Santiago

Offline Matrix

Thanks for another review. Perhaps there's a few on here who could learn a thing or two about women.

Offline Roogoo2016

I saw her a few weeks ago. Haven't done a review as I'm a rookie and no one would really pay heed to what I have to say. However I'll just say my bit here. She is truly amazing. Expensive but worth every penny!  I'll be back to see her soon.

chrissmall755

Ditto to all the positive comments
True,very very expensive but all of my bookings have really been terrific.Its like paying for a guaranteed very good time !

Offline Santiago

Roogoo2016, welcome to the site, don't be afraid, add to the forum, share a couple of field reports

:hi:

Offline Roogoo2016

Thanks Santiago. Since my previous punt to Moniq was with Jenna of EEA about 7 years ago, there's not much else I can add to the site at the moment. Hopefully that will change  :D

Currently trying to set up a duo with Sophia and Dolly. Unless there's any other recommendations to getting my FFM off the bucket list?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 05:46:08 pm by Roogoo2016 »

Offline Roogoo2016

On another note, Jenna, mmm I had a great time with her. Anyone know what happened to her?

bepi

Thanks Santiago. Since my previous punt to Moniq was with Jenna of EEA about 7 years ago, there's not much else I can add to the site at the moment. Hopefully that will change  :D

Currently trying to set up a duo with Sophia and Dolly. Unless there's any other recommendations to getting my FFM off the bucket list?
Which Sophia and Dolly?

Offline TKovac

Which Sophia and Dolly?

Presumably the convicted black mailer "innocent"dolly.  To be fair seems to have kept her nose clean since she returned from her incarceration.  Use a punting phone, don't reveal any personal info and change taxis twice on the way home and I am sure you will be fine 😁

Actually ms montya does look sexy as fuck just not sure given her history I would feel safe
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roogoo2016

Yes it is that Sophia and Dolly. And yes there was that incident but they both seem to get good reviews on here since it happened. If anyone knows of two that would be safer.....  :thumbsup: