Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel Kitty or Sexy Ivy  (Read 1275 times)

tom watton

Can anyone advise me who to choose,  both look hot and I understand that they are sisters but I can't make my mind up who to see :dash:

new_punter

Can anyone advise me who to choose,  both look hot and I understand that they are sisters but I can't make my mind up who to see :dash:

In that case, a duo then?

yorkshire123

Read my mind Tom.........
To help you along it contains some of the following words plus a few more, link, fucker & lazy (in no particular order)  :hi:

Hornydevil247

Offline Sedlmayer

To help you along it contains some of the following words plus a few more, link, fucker & lazy (in no particular order)  :hi:

They can be a bit blunt up North, so here's what Yorkshire is try to tell you -
There is a wealth of information on this site, and both the girls you mention are well covered. Use the "Search" button. Some of us are a bit old and grumpy, and expect that you, as a newbie, will put a bit of your own time and effort into it, rather than just expecting to be spoonfed. Make any sense to you?

tom watton

Twat!

yorkshire123

Twat!

Sorry tom just a bit of friendly banter between fellow punters & if it offended you then let me offer you a virtual Yorkshire cuddle as an apology  ;)

Come on man you've been a member for a few months now so you should know the need for a link to save people having to hunt for you.
I don't buy this "who should i choose" bollocks, your a grown man (?), do a bit of research, make a decision, go fucking & report back if you feel you want to.

However twat wasn't one of the words I'm afraid so feel free to have another go.