Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT AMEERA - London (Euston?)  (Read 2505 times)

Offline johnDpunter

Hey people!  Hope you are all well and having a good time. 
I would like to know if anyone has the contact/profile details of HOT AMEERA please? 

Much appreciated!

Offline HughJardon

Offline johnDpunter

not sure that's the same girl TBH

fredpunter

Offline Malvolio

That profile has fake tits - definitely not Ameera.

Offline claretandblue

That profile has fake tits - definitely not Ameera.
+1 ,also ameera clearly isnt indian!

Offline Steve57

The UKE link posted by Stayer is correct.

Offline Kaluuu276

I'm sure she is only available as a duo partner with BUSTY DEE 4U.

Aren't they friends?

Offline stayer

Yes, they do duos and are bookable separately. Ameera is contactable via UKE.

fredpunter

I'm sure she is only available as a duo partner with BUSTY DEE 4U.

Aren't they friends?

She does sometimes do duos with Dee but is also available without Dee more often than as a duo ...  I like them both a lot individually but you've reminded me I have never seen them as a duo and I suspect they'd be rather good ... I should try that ... if nothing else we'd all get pissed and laugh a lot

Offline claretandblue

She does sometimes do duos with Dee but is also available without Dee more often than as a duo ...  I like them both a lot individually but you've reminded me I have never seen them as a duo and I suspect they'd be rather good ... I should try that ... if nothing else we'd all get pissed and laugh a lot
I have duo'd ameera with both dee and lyndsey,both very good punts,amazed you havent seen them together tbh!

fredpunter

I have duo'd ameera with both dee and lyndsey,both very good punts,amazed you havent seen them together tbh!

The more I think about it the more I'm puzzled why it hasn't happened... ameera did once arrange for me to see her and lindsey as a trio and got lindsey to agree to £100 even though she'd increased her rate by then ... but it never happened for reasons I can't recall ... or maybe it did and I just got too pissed to remember it.

I don't want to give the impression that I'm always pissed or indeed that either ameera or Dee is ... but I've had a little drink with both of them on occasion over the years... and on occasion arrived home without items of clothing that I've subsequently discovered that ameera decided to keep as souvenirs that I never realised I wasn't wearing when i left.

I miss that tie ...

.... and still have no idea how i managed to get home that night... or even managed to stand up long enough to leave. I do have vague memories of after we'd finished the gin and the vodka and the wine that the cooking sherry went down quite well. I also remember her feeding me smoked chicken that I'd never tasted before or since but it was very nice.  .... I'm rambling now

Actually I also remember having a conversation on the phone with one of her other punters who called while we were Sat naked watching music videos but j was too pissed to register who it was ... seemed like a nice chap at the time ... if you're reading this I hope j wasn't an arse

Oh to be young again... and to have a phone that doesn't change every i i type in to a j for some reason.

Offline Kaluuu276

Who is this other duo friend called Lindsey?

I know about Ameera, Dee and Lucy.

Offline claretandblue

Who is this other duo friend called Lindsey?

I know about Ameera, Dee and Lucy.
A very well reviewed whore on here a year or two back,absolute filth....

Think she is off the scene now,went off on an around the world trip with a punter or something... :wackogirl:

Offline stayer

on occasion arrived home without items of clothing that I've subsequently discovered that ameera decided to keep as souvenirs that I never realised I wasn't wearing when i left.

I miss that tie ...
Did you return for a tie and tease session?  :D