Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream - Liverpool Fairfield  (Read 5008 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7020791) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline ukjh1985

External Link/Members Only

£40 for 15min blow & go
Happened just before lockdown

Comms - brilliant. Text and got a quick reply with availability there and then so bombed it over. Half an hour later I was parked on a quiet residential road. No waiting around for her to answer the door as she had it open once I’d gone through the front gate.

Flat was tiny but clean and tidy.

Sophie looks great and has a really down to Earth manner. Only a 15 min quickie but wasn’t rushed or anything. Paperwork done. She stripped and knelt down between my legs. Slow, sloppy and fucking deep. Easily the best BJ I’ve paid for in years. CIM/OWO though next time I might ask to cum on her face. Took every last drop. Lots of ball action and slow strokes. Just 10/10.

Offline northwest_777

Sounds great, I have been trying to get hold of her for months.

Messaged on AW and dropped the odd text, must be luck of the draw with timings.

Offline ukjh1985

I’m sure I read on her profile somewhere that she doesn’t read AW messages. I text in the morning if that helps?

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds great, I have been trying to get hold of her for months.

Messaged on AW and dropped the odd text, must be luck of the draw with timings.

She gets booked up quickly I think, probably best to text the night before or early in the morning, she usually has her work schedule on her profile so you can plan ahead.

Offline NW_wanderer

Is she within sensible walking distance of somewhere a bit more generic parking-wise? Supermarket car park or something? Considering trying to arrange something, but a lot of the roads in that area look like terraces and I'm not a fan of parking outside random houses.

Offline ukjh1985

There’s a McDonald’s and Lidl like 5 mins walk away lad

Offline NW_wanderer

Offline george r

Looks like she is doing a few days in Manchester soon . Cancel that the dates have passed !!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 07:36:31 am by george r »

Online Bustydusty

Ive sent her messages and just been ignored :unknown:

Offline Sophiex

• Service Provider
Hi guys, I have other jobs and I can only work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I alternate between Liverpool and Manchester. Sorry if you feel ignored but I only look at my work phone the night before I plan to work. When I am working my green light will be alight. Hope to see you soon x

Offline Blue1878

Sophie definitely on my list of ladies to see, reading other reviews seems to provide a good service. I will keep a look out for the green availability light

Offline Paul666

Hi guys, I have other jobs and I can only work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I alternate between Liverpool and Manchester. Sorry if you feel ignored but I only look at my work phone the night before I plan to work. When I am working my green light will be alight. Hope to see you soon x

Just to clarify do you take bookings on the day you are working or is it always pre-booked from the night before? Just I’ve tried a few times on the day and have been unsuccessful so if I know it’s the night before I will try to plan ahead

Offline Sophiex

• Service Provider
Yes I also take bookings on the day as long as my green light is on.