Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Carmen / Brizzle  (Read 1802 times)

24 review(s) for CarmenBrooke (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Doombar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall @ £120

Had er on the HL for a while but never booked as heard she is inclined to cancel last min, and its a trek from Briz over the bridge.

Services
FK, OWO, DT, FF, Sex (protected), RO, CIM, Swallow, BDSM, RIM (on her), Toys.

Looks
She is Tall - 5'7".  Wears glasses.  Pretty face but in a "bloody sexy librarian" sort of way.  Long hair (with good extensions).
Superb figure - long thin legs, shapely butt, flat as a snooker table tum, natural size B pierced titties.
Very attractive between the legs - cute puss, and a tiny butt hole that she loves you to rim!

Quite shy with a nervous laugh. Not expected - imagined she would be uber confident and a bit cocky - but none of that.  Quite sweet and submissive.

On arrival she was wearing a lingerie set.  I had asked for heels and a dress but she didn't have any!

Booking
Hard!  Took 3 attempts over 3 days.  Glad I persisted though.  First time very friendly, agreed to meet tmoz, and she would send location in the morn.  Next day no word even when chased.  Tried again next day, and bingo - all sorted in a few texts.

Lovely hotel central Briz.  Shame about the traffik - glad I left extra time as they were digging up right infront of er hotel.

Meet   
On entry to er room we had a quick "hello" and paid the dues.

Noticed she was tall so we spent some time standing as I'm 6'2".  I asked her to close her eyes whilst I ran my hands up and down her delightful body.  Ran my fingers through her hair, groped her bum, then asked for a kiss.  No hesitation - stuck her tongue in me mouth for some interesting FK.  Her kissing technique is a bit like sticking yer tongue down an ice cream cone to scoop some ice cream then swallowing it, repeat.  Except my mouth was the cone.  A bit unusual but quite pleasant.

I asked her to keep her eyes shut quite a lot - to put her in submissive mode.  She adapted very well - would say she is a natural sub - and followed my instructions well throughout the meet.

I got her to bend forward so her feet were on the floor and hands on the bed for a spanking.  I spanked her quite hard and she seemed to really enjoy it.  She got up on her tippy toes which is a good sign, and each time I asked "harder?" she said "yes".

Got her on her knees and asked for OWO.  She immediately started DT - no messing about - very good technique.

I had seen mention of a "toy show" on her profile so asked for that.  She seemed shy - like she doesn't often do it - some nervous laughs as she fished out her large rabbit, a small vibe, and a long glass dildo.  She laid on the bed and reached for the vibe - ooops dead battery.  I said try the dildo so she lubed it and inserted it whilst lying on er back and me perving from the armchair.  After a while I asked if I could have a go and she said yes.  I fucked her with it whilst tonguing her clit, she moan a lot and after a bit said "I'm cumming" and indeed she did quite loudly.

We had sex in mish and doggy - didn't let her go on top as wanted to maintain control. In doggy I got a finger up her bum hole which is uber tight.  To finish I got her to sit in the armchair and fucked her in mish.  I told her to play with herself while I pounded away and she flicked her clit vigorously.  After a few mins she said "I'm cumming" and oh boy did she cum - she screamed the house down!  Probably the loudest orgasm I've ever heard. :cool:

Got er on knees again for CIM - with 2 secs to go I said "I'm cumming" but she kept on DT and I came in the back of her throat.  She gagged, stood up in shock (at the vol as I cum big time), and swallowed the lot.

So all in all a great sesh.  Thoroughly recommended and great value (although I note she varies her prices quite frequently).
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:43:06 pm by Doombar »

Melfort212

Sounds like you had a good time, she sounds filthy tbh.

I wouldn't mind making a trip to see Carmen, but as you described her personality it's not what I was expecting really - especially when she says she offers PSE. I guess it's a sexy shy/nervous? Other reviews on here have made her seem quite confident as you say you expected.

Did she wear glasses the whole meet? That could be sexy.

Makes me more intrigued to go meet her  :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 08:40:01 pm by Melfort212 »

Offline Doombar

Sounds like you had a good time, she sounds filthy tbh.

I wouldn't mind making a trip to see Carmen, but as you described her personality it's not what I was expecting really - especially when she says she offers PSE. I guess it's a sexy shy/nervous? Other reviews on here have made her seem quite confident as you say you expected.

Did she wear glasses the whole meet? That could be sexy.

Makes me more intrigued to go meet her  :D
Yes shy/nervous laughs was a surprise for me.  She look her glasses off when we started to have sex - to avoid them falling off I reckon   Nice girl.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  I have yet to see Carmen, have to put that right.   :drinks: