Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loving Mum or PG Scam / Fake?  (Read 648 times)

James999

Which is it,

A   Loving mum / Genuine Profile
B   Another Private gallery scam / Fake

External Link/Members Only

The latest FR / Advert reads more like the Ad than a review, and of course it says "What we got up too remains between us "
External Link/Members Only

All of her feedback is from members not active  :thumbsdown:

And the author of the FR has hidden feedback

Offline stevedave

Hidden feedback and members not being active gets the alarm bells ringing - but the feedback only followed by a positive is potentially a good sign.

She's a good looking girl...if indeed it is the girl you get to see...

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Is it me or is there a trend now towards women having a child but don't want or need a man around to support them in the conventional fashion?.

I've noticed over the last few years that there're is an increasing numer of 20 somethings who state on their profile that they have a child and need to arrange "sitters" in order to work.

Now is this  sort of,

"Let me go out an fuck with that hunk of a guy who has those good looks and manly genes and i'll take care of the child by my own rescouces as I don't want to have to put up with some bloke annoying me"

Surely these are'nt women becoming pregnant by accident?. Surely too girls who are WG's know about such matters there're not exactley innocent teenagers who got carried away with their BF one night etc etc?..

Offline Turtle Z

I've seen this girls pictures before and if memory serves they were associated with another scam profile a while back. Also the images look like screenshots. My money is on this profile being a fake PG scam but they've managed to use pics that fail to show up on reverse image search. 

Also linked to 'slippery minx', (no longer active) in this post as they appeared to be leaving each other feedback.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46584.msg761668;topicseen#msg761668

James999

Looking like option B then ?