Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Privacy / Not Getting Caught  (Read 2871 times)

Offline pantywetter

Anyone have any tips to share to reduce the chance of getting caught out by a partner?

Few ones I’m using:

Electronic:

- Replaced punting phone with Hushed App which is deleted when not in use
- Seperate Monzo card (topped up infrequently) to keep relevant transactions off main bank account
- Turn off “find my iPhone” on all devices
- A tool called “Quitter” which closes down your browser automatically if left open
- Reenforced habit to use Incognito window and close all browsers
- Closed old email accounts and opened new ones to burn some history
- Checking locations on Google street view for safety and privacy

Physical:

- Testing more frequently including throat swabs.
- More due diligence on girls
- More trusting instinct if it feels like it might go south

Feel like I’ve gotten a bit complacent over the years so beefing up my security.

Offline hawkzville

Good luck to you PW, I got caught 22 years ago and am still paying the price!

The only way you be certain you won't get caught is if you stop, but assuming that isn't an option then my advice would be "always watch your back, don't risk local punts or in areas that someone who knows you might see you and never ever shit on your own doorstep!"

Offline updownandaround

Anyone have any tips to share to reduce the chance of getting caught out by a partner?

Few ones I’m using:

Electronic:

- Seperate Monzo card (topped up infrequently) to keep relevant transactions off main bank account
- A tool called “Quitter” which closes down your browser automatically if left open

Physical:

Feel like I’ve gotten a bit complacent over the years so beefing up my security.

I'd be interested in what DD you do on the girls.

I will always:

* Google various formats of their number, so 07xxxyyyyyy, 07xxx yyyyyy and of course +447xxxyyyyyy.
* Look up any reviews on here (of course!) by their AW profile number
* Sometimes I will use Pimeyes or Google Image Search to search for their images if the images are TGTBT.

Offline contentguy

I'd be interested in what DD you do on the girls.

I will always:

* Google various formats of their number, so 07xxxyyyyyy, 07xxx yyyyyy and of course +447xxxyyyyyy.
* Look up any reviews on here (of course!) by their AW profile number
* Sometimes I will use Pimeyes or Google Image Search to search for their images if the images are TGTBT.

There’s a recent thread on this
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=345043.0

Offline The0neAnd0nly

A big one for me is clearing my clipboard as I'm often copy and pasting things from AW/ VS or whatever.

Have to remember to regularly delete all my copied text or phrases otherwise someone might be in for a shock when on my phone!! 😂

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Sorry clipboard on my Samsung phone I'm talking about

Offline Home Alone

Seemples; don't have a partner! ;)

I didn't start punting till the best part of 2 years had elapsed since the now long-deceased Mrs H A  had pissed off with "my successor". I vowed then that, as I'd never enjoyed myself so much in a lo-o-ng time, I'd stop punting if ever I acquired another partner.

18 years on, old age and infirmity have now ensured that if I do ever acquire another partner, her duties will mainly consist of pushing my wheelchair around!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Only one I've got is don't posts lists online for all to see of where to hide your punting phone or what precautions you take to avoid getting caught.   :hi:

Offline pantywetter

Good luck to you PW, I got caught 22 years ago and am still paying the price!

The only way you be certain you won't get caught is if you stop, but assuming that isn't an option then my advice would be "always watch your back, don't risk local punts or in areas that someone who knows you might see you and never ever shit on your own doorstep!"

Oh no.  Care to share what happened or difficult to say?

Offline Lister

Carry some of your own soap hidden in the car so you don't smell of strange shower gels on your return!

Offline lamboman

Just using a password protected device would take care of most of your worries.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline londonroad

Few ones I’m using:

Electronic:

Physical:

A punting friend of mine developed a number of hobbies as cover which included joining clubs with young ladies (in the age range he punted with) as members. If he got spotted with a young lady when out punting he would say she was from his sport club (or what ever club he had joined as cover).

Offline Romney

I'm not an expert on this stuff, but I wonder if this one might be risky, depending on what device you do it on?  Doesn't google keep a history of these types of searches linked to you personally somehow?  Again, I could be completely wrong about this, so maybe someone with more knowledge than me can give their two pence.

Offline pantywetter

If you use Incognito windows then you aren’t logged into Google so they cannot track you.

Offline sparkus

I once went to show someone something on my phone and forgot that on the open incognito browser there was an entire page of VS ads showing.

No idea if I got away with it or what they thought otherwise.

Offline WelshClipper

Here, here !

I just have strong passwords on my devises.

Its not often said but having a believable alibi helps me no end.

It also helps to have a Luddite OH  ;)

Online Sibiu

Here, here !

I just have strong passwords on my devises.

Its not often said but having a believable alibi helps me no end.

It also helps to have a Luddite OH  ;)

It also helps if your other half thinks you are a Luddite - but you areren't!

Online stampjones

Ithelps but can be risky in itself if you suddenly add or change a password your missus knew. I got into trouble and the third degree with that one. Fortunately itcwas my normal phone and innocent reasons but I still got a ton of shit

Online stampjones

I once went to show someone something on my phone and forgot that on the open incognito browser there was an entire page of VS ads showing.

No idea if I got away with it or what they thought otherwise.
Ive had similar things. I once, while very drunk, picked up a hooker in a bar where my boss and other colleagues were also there. No idea if anyone saw me or not to this day.

Offline Adam124

I haven’t punted in a while due to lockdowns etc but when i was looking, I would turn the Wi-Fi off when accessing this website and AW. I’d only meet up when I was staying away with work on my own, a few hundred miles away.

Use to only use work phone but new job just pays my current phone bill, bit risky using personal one which has put me off.

Online ik8133

I haven’t punted in a while due to lockdowns etc but when i was looking, I would turn the Wi-Fi off when accessing this website and AW. I’d only meet up when I was staying away with work on my own, a few hundred miles away.

Use to only use work phone but new job just pays my current phone bill, bit risky using personal one which has put me off.

You could get a.phone with a dual sim.

Online ik8133

Ive had similar things. I once, while very drunk, picked up a hooker in a bar where my boss and other colleagues were also there. No idea if anyone saw me or not to this day.

They were more than likely drunk as well.  Also, how would they have known she was a hooker, I'm presuming she was dressed in normal clothes?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 12:26:28 pm by ik8133 »

Offline Adam124

You could get a.phone with a dual sim.

Had iPhones for the last 10 years or so, would be suspicious changing it now

Offline southcoastpunter

even riskier using work phone, laptop etc in fact anything related to work. unless you work for a very small company, most companies would take a very dim view of you using work equipment for these purposes - many companies would deem it a serious misconduct offence.

you can say its unlikely that they would ever know, and that maybe right - but what happens if the phone goes wrong, gets a cracked screen or whatever and you had to return it? why take the risk of loosing you job? just not worth it? However if they give you an allowance towards your own privte phone, that is much better form that point of view.

Online stampjones

They were more than likely drunk as well.  Also, how would they have known she was a hooker, I'm presuming she was dressed in normal clothes?
Lets just say it wasnt in england and there wouldnt have been a shred of doubt  :yahoo:

Online ik8133

Lets just say it wasnt in england and there wouldnt have been a shred of doubt  :yahoo:

Maybe they did likewise after you left!  :D