Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punts or Pints  (Read 2284 times)

Offline arrow0404

With the pubs set to open this Saturday what are you guys most looking forward too?

Your first pint or punt ?

I myself have missed a nice cold beer

Offline Home Alone

A bloody good haircut! ;) Then, after a glass of reasonably good Red wine, I'll feel tidy enough to go for a punt with one of my current favourites next week.

Offline bdyno

N/A for me.

I don't drink, and had my first "post lockdown" (although it hasn't officially ended yet) punt a couple of days ago.

Offline LLPunting

With the pubs set to open this Saturday what are you guys most looking forward too?

Your first pint or punt ?

I myself have missed a nice cold beer

Why didn't you put some tinnies and bottles in your fridge then?   :dash:
Given the state of the breweries you would've been able to buy a keg or several for home consumption.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:17:30 am by LLPunting »

Offline threechilliman

Looking forward to a pint at my local, although I'll leave it a couple of weeks until the fuss dies down. No plans to punt any time soon as I haven't really missed it.

Funny how a lot of folk seem to think that this weekend signals an end to lock down.

Offline m4rmite

I'm on a diet so can do without beer, or it'll fuck up my progress so far.  :drinks:

Married for 20 odd years so i can out last the lockdown sex wise :hi:

Now a curry in a restaurant i could murder.

Chicken tikka as I'm on a diet though :lol:

Offline jimmymac

Don't drink a lot so personally am looking forward to my first punt with anticipation!

Offline cueball

Funny how a lot of folk seem to think that this weekend signals an end to lock down.
Not in Leicester they don't  :dash:

No pub, no punting for me.....

Pubs will be mayhem.... Smug fuckers inside who booked a place and outside full of disappointed piss heads milling around in the rain in their best shirts & shiny shoes  :lol:

Punting not in the gov list of openings

Going out for summat to eat would be good.... I'll let the furore die down for a while yet though

Offline chadpitt

Would you rather support:

a) Tax paying businesses that hire locals and support the region.

b) Entitled, delusional, lazy parasites, some of whom are pimped.

That is a hard one  :unknown:

Offline Hobbit

I'm looking forward to both!  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline latecomer

Would you rather support:

a) Tax paying businesses that hire locals and support the region.

b) Entitled, delusional, lazy parasites, some of whom are pimped.

That is a hard one  :unknown:
Good point!  I've supported b) once during the lockdown.  I have only been able to support a) that were open, which has not been many of them.  A haircut will be welcome.

Offline mr.bluesky

Looking forward more to punting . Got used to drinking at home watching sky sports now the football is back on. With current restrictions going to the pub for a drink sounds like too much hassle.

Offline Steve2

Phoning a pub, making a booking for an outside table and having your pint delivered doesn't do it for me

Offline Geko12

Looking forward to a much needed haircut!!!

Looking like the guy from Jumanji when he returned from the jungle!  :lol:

NO punting for me also for a while, going to let it cool down, hopefully we dont get a second wave and then maybe have my long awaited punt in autumn maybe

Offline Jerk Chicken

A bloody good haircut! ;) Then, after a glass of reasonably good Red wine, I'll feel tidy enough to go for a punt with one of my current favourites next week.

Doing all three  :D.... this Saturday with a regular; she may well regret accepting the booking!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Kerosene

I would like to have the kind of punt makes me feel like a million quid and then have a quiet pint in a decent boozer so I can savour that feeling.

A visit to the nearest Spoons after a P&D won't do.

Offline Malvolio

Already had my first punt since lockdown, so very much looking forward to getting back in the pub on Saturday.

Offline JAYZ

Alcohol has always been available but a passionate encounter with a beautiful woman has not so I know which way I'm going.

Offline Redpunter

Pubs open here today. I actually texted two WGs this morning one was available a Chinese/Korean B&S who I have met before but she has been encamped here for the whole of the lockdown so I fancied a change and texted a Brazilian who was available but couldn’t make up her mind if some of her advertised services were on the menu.

She was slow to answer my last text re seeing an older chap so I have decided that on this occasion the thought of a few or maybe more beautiful pints of Guinness would sway me towards the pub.

The £80 saved will go a long way to giving me my first hangover since March so here’s cheers to you all my minds made up. :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 12:43:57 pm by Redpunter »

Offline maxxblue

I actually texted two WGs this morning one was available a Chinese/Korean B&S who I have met before

How do you know she is a B&S?  :unknown:

Offline Redpunter

Because this Asian establishment has been well established for a number of years and it is very uncommon to meet the lady advertised or indeed from the stated Asian country. It may be stated she’s Japanese and when you meet her she will say Chinese or Korean :hi:
I have reviewed in the past and spoke at length to one of the few who was able to have a conversation in decent English and she told me she worked for 5 months each year and then went home to her husband in Taiwan where she also financed the family home and maintained her Grandfather’s lifestyle. These Asian girls see it as their duty to look after their previous generations. She was in fact the only one I have known who’s pictures were in fact of herself. My understanding of B&S is that you are baited with a picture of a pretty girl only to have her switched to another on your arrival correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:57:11 am by Redpunter »

Offline maxxblue

Because this Asian establishment has been well established for a number of years and it is very uncommon to meet the lady advertised or indeed from the stated Asian country. It may be stated she’s Japanese and when you meet her she will say Chinese or Korean :hi:
I have reviewed in the past and spoke at length to one of the few who was able to have a conversation in decent English and she told me she worked for 5 months each year and then went home to her husband in Taiwan where she also financed the family home and maintained her Grandfather’s lifestyle. These Asian girls see it as their duty to look after their previous generations. She was in fact the only one I have known who’s pictures were in fact of herself. My understanding of B&S is that you are baited with a picture of a pretty girl only to have her switched to another on your arrival correct me if I'm wrong.

But if you know the WG you are texting then by definition it can't be B&S, unless I am missing your point?

Offline stevedave

Not in Leicester they don't  :dash:

No pub, no punting for me.....

Pubs will be mayhem.... Smug fuckers inside who booked a place and outside full of disappointed piss heads milling around in the rain in their best shirts & shiny shoes  :lol:

Punting not in the gov list of openings

Going out for summat to eat would be good.... I'll let the furore die down for a while yet though

This  :thumbsup:

Offline Redpunter

But if you know the WG you are texting then by definition it can't be B&S, unless I am missing your point?

That’s the thing you normally are not sure who you will meet it will not be the lady in the picture that’s for sure the exception being during lockdown when the girls didn’t change as nobody was using them.
You are not texting the WG only her maid. I can’t explain it any other way.
Anyway I’m sticking with a pint for now, what you order is what you get not a Cider when you ordered Guinness.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:38:30 pm by Redpunter »

Offline rocket88

Phoning a pub, making a booking for an outside table and having your pint delivered doesn't do it for me
review

...and asking permission to go to the bog - it would be like being back at school :thumbsdown:

Offline Bogof60

Sorry Chaps.
Hate to dispel the myth.

Been to several pubs the last few days and they are all trying their best to comply with the current regulations and the beer is bloody good.

Also been for 2 punts.
Enjoyed them both.

A man has got to live. :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

Tomorrow lunchtime - with a non-punting pal - will be my first pint; I had my hair cut on on Monday.

All that's left is the last part of this punter's holy trinity!! ;)  :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

Tomorrow lunchtime - with a non-punting pal - will be my first pint; I had my hair cut on on Monday.

All that's left is the last part of this punter's holy trinity!! ;)  :rolleyes:

Well with a new haircut and your best shirt on make sure you don't pull. Much cleaner just to pay for it!

Offline Home Alone

Shrewd words - as ever, tcm! ;)

Offline Redpunter

Have had the pint, well a few and had the punt review written so some semblance of normality has returned.  :rolleyes:
Next step a holiday on home soil.