Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Common prossy tactic to get negative stuff removed.  (Read 14948 times)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I doubt it.  I just appreciate how much money I get paid for the work I do.  It is a lot.  For some people it can be a weeks wage.  If someone is willing to pay me that amount of money then it is up to me to ensure I am in the right frame of mind to accept the booking and ensure they get their moneys worth.
It is common sense in any self employed job to do the best you can to ensure repeat custom each and every time

Offline mattylondon

Yet another one - Wants me to delete a negative review because she's getting grief from her agency owner (aka pimp) :rolleyes:
So she receives a poor review and predictably turns on the water works? You'd have thought that by now, they'd at least try something different! This tactic is pure manipulation.

If a prossie is receiving real threats, then this is clearly a police matter. End of. If this is a problem for her, for fear of exposing her chosen vocation, then she should've considered that before going into the business or should consider doing something else.

There are some things I know and there are others about which I wonder:

1. UKP is now becoming very widely read. Case in point, even one of the prossie admins on %%% reads it avidly and has tried to follow punter's advice on here, with regards to better pictures and reducing her rates!  :sarcastic: As she despises the site and it's main 'players', this shows the forums power.

2. UKP is considered a serious enough 'threat' by poor Service Providers, as having the ability to 'make or break' their business. If this wasn't so, then you and Nik wouldn't be receiving an increasing number of this type of request. 

3. It makes one wonder how successful this tactic has been on other forums and indeed places like Adultwork? I can only assume that it has been reasonably successful because those places aren't friends of the punter, so I wonder how many negative reviews have been removed?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 07:49:14 pm by mattylondon »

Offline AnthG

Yet another one - Wants me to delete a negative review because she's getting grief from her agency owner (aka pimp) :rolleyes:

So from that, then the agency deserves serious credit in my opinion that if a girl got a negative review they are pushing her to improve her service. At least that is my take on it.

The best thing for the girl to do would be to read the threads on how to improve the service she offers.

The single most best bit of advice I can give - eye contact. For me its the maker and breaker of a punt.

But saying that reading the review. It seems the main thing the girl can do is maybe just give an extra 5/10 mins ontop of the paid for hour to make the guy feel his paid for time is deserved.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral