Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samar at Agency Allure - Kensington  (Read 2215 times)

Offline southern_jock

Link : External Link/Members Only

First punt in a couple of years and so first review since finding this site earlier in the summer.   I've always used agency girls but had previously stuck with Diva, Admiral and Butterfly Touch.

Visited London in August so decided to treat myself to the more expensive end of the market and on a recommendation from a mate tried Agency Allure.   Picked out Samar as she's one of their full service girls and I'd never punted an Arabic girl before so one to mark off on the bucket list.

Duration : 3 hours
Cost : £750

Comms with the Agency were excellent from initial email (decided to book in advance), follow up call and texts on the day I got the feeling that providing a good service was actually something the Agency wanted to do.   Even a couple of years ago the EE agencies always only seemed interested in making the booking and nothing else.

Her in-call location was a nice basement flat in Kensington, nice area and probably the best punting location I've managed in London to date.   Samar looks to be the only occupant but she does have a pet cat and dog, though they are both kept out of the way.

Lady herself is definitely the one in the Agency pics (though Allure do blur their faces), pictures in the nice lingerie set are most accurate as she was wearing that under a little black dress on the day.   Seems to be very little in any touch ups in the pictures.   Body is toned, tits are a larger B cup, pussy shaven and she's definitely a head-turner in the looks department.   Regarding her age, during our chat a couple of things she mentioned would put her at 28 rather than the 26 noted on the Agency site.   Finances dealt with we chatted for a short while in the lounge before I had a quick shower and then the fun began.

Once out of her dress she started off with OWO and was swiftly taking my full length bobbing her head up and down while I sat at the edge of the bed.   Didn't want to just sit there so we switching to 69 once she'd stripped off and I was pleased to see her getting wet while my fingers and tongue did their job.   Either she's a really good faker or my fingerwork did get her off, she was certainly wet enough.
Condom on and we moved to cowgirl with her riding me like no tomorrow and that lead to my first pop of the evening.   One swift clean up and we lay back for a nice bit of dirty talk before a second round in cowgirl and doggy-style which let me pound her nice and hard while playing with her arse a bit.   Third round started with a nice bit of anal, tight but she was enthusiastic, and finished with more OWO and finishing in her mouth.   One thing to note is that she's a very good kisser, FK as advertised not DFK but we just seemed to keep doing it through the duration of the punt.

I had a later appointment so noticing we were getting close to the three hours I showered again and said my goodbyes (more kissing before I left).

So positives - all services advertised do seem to match what is on offer, though I didn't try the full list.   She comes across as enthusiastic about her work, excellent English (you can have a bloody good conversation with her - though that might not be everyone's cup of tea), not a clockwatcher (think if I hadn't needed to head off I would have been allowed to overrun a bit but I left on exactly 3 hours), her phone is switched to silent throughout and, apart from a short bathroom break, she remains focused on you throughout.   I say more GFE than PSE but I've maybe been spoiled by some dirty girlfriends in the past  :D

Negatives - none really, probably the best punt I've had.

Now I realise the price is an issue for some but anal and CIM were all inclusive and that would normally cost you close to an extra £150 from most Agency girls which brings Samar down to around £200 an hour, which is still not cheap but where the services don't come with extra costs I'm alright with that.   Couldn't afford her every week mind......

Would I go again - well there are a couple of other girls at the Agency I fancy trying out but I could see myself paying for a return visit to Samar.

As an aside, first review here but there are at least a couple of Agency girls still active that I punted 2 to 3 years ago.   For those members who've been here longer is it worth putting up a review bearing in mind my info could be quite a bit out of date ?   Girls are Stephany from Butterfly (before she had her tits done and there seem to be more recent reviews) and Stacy from Admiral (don't see any reviews for her).   Happy to review with appropriate caveats.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Freddo44

Thanks for sharing. I have been wondering about Samar for a while but wanted to hear good feedback athat price.