Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Budapest  (Read 4199 times)

Offline porco-malo

I have a trip to Budapest coming up - I'm not interested in agencies or massages, but I do fancy hooking up with some independents, probably for incalls. It'll be my first visit.

I don't really have a type, although I like brunettes, and am more of an ass/leg than boob fan. Early 20s to early 30s. OWO definitely required, CIM not particularly important. I do like a snogger.

Having perused ISG I found this girl recommended:

Greta:
External Link/Members Only

...and then I see that this one works in the same place (they do offer threesomes, but from what I can tell, not fully interactive)...

Livia:

That might be me sorted, but does anyone have any recommendations based on actual recent experience? Or general tips?

Oneminuteboy

Offline Markus

I am planning to go to Budapest as soon as possible as some of my best punts have been with Hungarian girls.

Sorry, I can't find any mention of pricing on any of the sites mentioned.

Can someone guide me roughly?

tom_west

I was there in the summer, Imanaged 2 punts in 5 days and walked from 3!
You'll find it difficult to get a hold of the nice ones on rosszlanyok with a UK mobile no and a lot of them don't speak much English. Of the 2 I punted 1 Hungarian 1 Romanian, of the 3 I walked I'll guess Romanian and old n ugly not the girl in pics.
The Hungarian lass was great but hard to get a hold of, I can't speak of the agencies but they charge £££ so UK prices basically.
Go Prague man   :cool:

tom_west

£40/30mins

Offline porco-malo

I am planning to go to Budapest as soon as possible as some of my best punts have been with Hungarian girls.

I've just had a couple of replies: 1 girl was asking 100 euros for an hour at her place; another was asking 15000huf (£37) for an hour, or 30000huf for a 3some with her friend. Big difference.

Offline porco-malo

For independents this is the site to visit: External Link/Members Only

Thanks - I had looked at that site, but for some reason preferred the other one. Now I look again it is a bit easier to use.  :drinks:

Offline porco-malo

Apparently Greta is no longer accepting non-Hungarian speakers, so I turned to another WG well-regarded on ISG - Dorina:

I contacted her via the website before I left and got a clear English response with her fees: higher than the going rate, I believe, at 25000huf (£60) for 1 hour. I booked 1 hour, and after that saw her a second time for 90 minutes at 30000huf.

Once in the city I contacted her and fixed up a date and time, my choice of day, her suggestion of time. She emailed me the full address and doorbell number as soon as we'd fixed the meeting.

She was shorter and younger than I was expecting - a sexy womanly figure, full bum and boobs with slim (but not skinny) waist. Not the prettiest, but perfectly acceptable. The first time she wore corset, hold-ups and thong, and the second, a tiny school-girl outfit.

The apartment was small, clean and comfortable, with some nice decorative touches (hanging drapes etc). The bathroom was clean and well-stocked, but the shower was pretty crap.

Dorina offers teasing full body massage, but also several styles of genuine massage. Full-on french kissing is available, OWO, 69, deep throat, face-fucking, titty-fucking, CIM (although her profile says not). Sex in all sorts of positions is approached with great enthusiasm. She seemed to be either enjoying herself just as much as me, or making damn sure that I got exactly what I wanted.

She really impressed me with her attitude and energy!

Offline Jerboa

I was there in the summer, Imanaged 2 punts in 5 days and walked from 3!
You'll find it difficult to get a hold of the nice ones on rosszlanyok with a UK mobile no and a lot of them don't speak much English. Of the 2 I punted 1 Hungarian 1 Romanian, of the 3 I walked I'll guess Romanian and old n ugly not the girl in pics.
The Hungarian lass was great but hard to get a hold of, I can't speak of the agencies but they charge £££ so UK prices basically.
Go Prague man   :cool:

Hence the reason why you should use a local Sim.

Fitness27

Taking trip to Budapest.

Good information from above posts come in useful thks man,got details of few from rosszlanyok  and few  have responded ok positively
so looks like should be interesting. On a side note has anyone had any trouble with kamagra oral jelly going through UK Airports? cheers!

Thanks Gavin