Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey_xxx and Miss KDD  (Read 1647 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 hour in-call at a hotel near Euston. Prices as per current rates so 640 quid in total.

Comms excellent throughout, previous descriptions of both and Lindsey’s pics are accurate. My one request beforehand was met by both.

Services from both were excellent namely DFK, OWO, DT, RO, 69, facesetting, protected sex in multiple positions, squirting, rimming, use of vibrators, strap-ons, wands and an anal hook, facial, CIM, and snowballing. Great interaction between the two girls. No time wasting or clock watching. Limited time-wise but good chat with both.

Would easily recommend and I’d repeat with both together or individually.

password02

Excellent review for these 2 girls yet again - Seems Lindsey may be giving MsKDD a run with her services and likes - And both seem to be interactive with each other.

So is the new girl on the block Lindsey teaching a few new tricks to the ore experienced MsKDD?

WHAT SORT OF PRICE Each and as a pair ?

west8

I bet Lindsay will be the first girl to make it to 100 reviews on here.

Pretty amazing for a newcomer!

miss kdd no photos and

Rates           1 Hour   1½ Hours   2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
In Calls           -   300   400   500   600   1300
Out Calls           220   275   350   450   550   1300
The above rates are specified in GBP (British Pound).
wtf

west8

miss kdd no photos and

wtf

Not forgetting the ambiguous (over)use of that classic phrase 'girl next door' by several reviewers to describe her facially.

d00fer

miss kdd no photos and

wtf

Well the formatting is all out of shape, but it is correct. Since I already said that I'd paid 640 for the duo, based on that I hope you can work out what I paid Lindsey (hint it's 640 - 400).

d00fer

Here is the long / fluffy cunt version -

As soon as the cat was out of the bag on here with Lindsey, I made a booking several weeks ago even though I very very rarely do outcalls. Comms sorting this out were good and timely.

In parallel I had another booking with Miss KDD that I had to postpone. When I asked about suitable dates, one that came up was when I was due to meet Lindsey. I suggested the obvious threesome and it was on.

KDD was doing in-calls at a hotel in Euston, so we used that as the venue for a two hour booking with them both. Comms with both throughout were superb. Made my way up to the room and was greeted by both looking great in black lingerie, and invisible at the time the one request I had for them.

Miss KDD I’ve seen a fair few times, so I knew what to expect and she was nicely tanned. Lindsey I hadn’t seen before, but the pics on her profile are a good likeness. I hadn’t seen a face pic of her, so was pleasantly surprised. Facially I thought she bore a slight resemblance to Ellie Kemper.

Quick shower for me and back in the room was treated to some great DFK from both, between them and all three of us together. This led very quickly to some OWO and DT from both at once. One went for my cock, and the other for my balls with plenty of swapping roles. There was plenty of this during the session.

Both girls then retired to the bed to lie on their backs with their heads over the edge for some light face fucking. KDD went first then Lindsey accused her of being greedy so it was Lindsey’s turn. KDD was seemingly getting bored and started to go down on Lindsey. I decided to help out as well in a reverse 69 affair whilst Lindsey continued to DT me. KDD and I had a bit of a play with Lindsey’s buttplug as well. That was my one request, that they would both be wearing buttplugs.

KDD decided the position Lindsey and I were in she could get easy access to my arse and proceeded to give me a thorough fantastic rimming whilst Lindsey DT’d me, and I went down on Lindsey as well as playing with her plug. I was seriously impressed with Lindsey’s stamina in saying in this position for a prolonged period. The girls switched roles so KDD could DT me whilst I went down on her and Lindsey could give me a thorough rimming. For me being rimmed whilst getting a BJ is one of the best experiences you can have.

It became a bit of a blur after that and the only downside was me. I’ll put it down to jet lag rather than anything else. Anyway a few highlights -

- Lindsey in doggy whilst she went down on KDD leading to KDD using a vibrator to squirt in Lindsey’s face,
 - Lindsey using her want and getting attention from KDD and me to great effect.
 - Strap on doggy from one whilst the other DT’d me. Both variations.
 - KDD showing off her anal hook
 - Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl with one whilst the other sat on my face. Most if not all variations I think.
 - Dual CIM / facial finale with snowballing

By far from a cheap punt and it’s the sort of thing that now needs to be arranged well in advance.

Top notch PSE fantasy duo with two great girls. Had some good chat with both in the few breaks we had. As I said above easy recommendation and I’ll definitely see both again on their own or together.

great report all great apart from price but the best does not come cheap.

password02

Nice update - I assume the price was £400 for MSKDD and £240 for Lindsey - Total £640

unclesweetheart

Christ on a bike! £640! But it very much sounds like you got your money's worth. Good on you, doofer. And a nice MID-LENGTH review.

password02

Christ on a bike! £640! But it very much sounds like you got your money's worth. Good on you, doofer. And a nice MID-LENGTH review.

+ - If you want top girls with full on PSE for 2 hours that include all the likes list that includes 'A' as well as all the other extreme likes then this is the price to be paid in London for a full on 2 hour session

d00fer

Nice update - I assume the price was £400 for MSKDD and £240 for Lindsey - Total £640

Correct

I did, I've no complaints money wise, but I know that doesn't apply to the majority on here and true I should have just said longer version, as looking at it now it's shorter than I felt when I was writing it.

+ - If you want top girls with full on PSE for 2 hours that include all the likes list that includes 'A' as well as all the other extreme likes then this is the price to be paid in London for a full on 2 hour session

Agreed. It depends on what you're looking to get out of punting, for me it's mostly about fantasy fulfillment. Apart from a few exceptions I'm not interested in 'value' punts. I'm glad that due to the sheer volume of contributing members on here, UKP can cater for all extremes of the punting spectrum.