Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie - American Pie  (Read 3281 times)

4 review(s) for American_Pie_XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

d00fer

Have seen Kylie a couple of times now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not much to disagree with previous reviews. Very attractive girl in a good location close to Kings Cross, will be moving down to Pimlico whilst / after she recovers from her boob job. Shame as she has nice perky B cup breasts, though I am looking forward to see the enhanced ones. I hope she doesn't go too far on her petite frame. Not the greatest skin on her face, but still very attractive facially with a wonderfully petite body. Flat not the greatest, but as I mentioned she should be moving soon. Her sexy SoCal accent is a turn on for me.

A good GFE experience. Great OWO, Kylie really knows how to use her tongue during this, no DT or CIM, but her technique is great. Seems to honestly respond well to RO. Like BD's review I don't think there was any faking in this.

Multiple positions were in order, all of which she took to with aplomb and enthusiasm, with plenty of kissing, both on my mouth, neck, ears, nipples, body, etc. Sadly no DFK with tongues. She's petite and tight, and I managed multiple cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish and doggy positions with Kylie.

If you're looking for a good GFE with a sexy petite girl would recommend and I'd repeat.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good review, I am glad you enjoyed her company.  :thumbsup: She's a little sex bomb!

I am not sure why you didn't sample her DFK and DT, she provided me with both very willingly when I saw her on a couple of punts. I am sure password also enjoyed these services too. Did you not slide your tongue down her throat? No need to be shy with Kylie!  :D

password02

Good review, I am glad you enjoyed her company.  :thumbsup: She's a little sex bomb!

I am not sure why you didn't sample her DFK and DT, she provided me with both very willingly when I saw her on a couple of punts. I am sure password also enjoyed these services too. Did you not slide your tongue down her throat? No need to be shy with Kylie!  :D

Yes me as well - all good and already provisionally booked to be her first client after her new boob job - Lots of DFK and wet tongue action in my mouth and on my dick started off slow and then fast - She is a lot of fun and has some 'interesting stories' about her travels.

She has a great technique with her tongue where she is sucking you and then she will reverse her tongue whilst in her mouth to suck the other side - Sounds weird BUT it is very erotic

Agree with the 'Room' which is actually a bedroom in the kitchen!!! Glad she is moving elsewhere.

:hi:

xer0

I'll be interested to find out what she looks like, after the boob job.

Let's hope she gets those quality ones that almost feel like the real thing.