Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zen Upminster Polish Janet  (Read 2831 times)

Offline D1j

101 Upminster Rd, Hornchurch RM11 3XB

Sent a text to Zen to ask who was working as Plan A, B, C and D were let downs.
Was told Lauren and Janet were available. Chose the former as Lauren doesn't do it for me. Quick replies via text.

Got there 5 mins early and was told to take a seat at the front. This turned out to be unpleasant as she then lead the previous punter out past me.

The Massage

£45 1 hour
She is very good at what she does. She explained what she would be doing during the massage.
Step 1 warm the muscles up,
Step 2 Work out the stiffness
Step 3 deep tissue
Step 4 pat/slap the muscles through a towel to loosen/relax them up(to stop cramping after massage).
Step 5 erotic teasing soft strokes along every part of my body

The massage was very well done, my body felt a lot loose after the massage and the pains of the hard deep tissue massage were pleasurable pains. She knew exactly where the problems were within seconds of touching every muscle.

The erotic part of the massage reminded me of Gina, Luisa and Lilys(RMA Massage) stroking just before hj. Lying on my front stroking from neck down back giving attention to bum, in between thighs, balls then passing on to the ankles. This happened for about 2 minutes. Then was told to turn over.

Happy Ending

I turned around and she had her tits out. She said she was hot. It didn't bother me lol. She stroked my dick and balls for a couple minutes and the proceeded with the hj starting off slow gradually increasing the speed. I blew my load 5 minutes later. Was a decent hj. £20 tip.

Janet

I dont find her physically attractive but her personality makes up for it. Very chatty and bubbly personality. She tends to talk to her self during the massage about what she's doing. Praised me for not showing any pain or discomfort as she said the knots and tightness must have hurt a lot to get out. Was very friendly.

She stands at close to 6 foot tall, most probably a size 14 but is not fat(size 14 due to being a bigger than average girl. Slightly chubby. Nice firm natural bazookas (not huge but a decent handful)36gg possibly???I dont know. Was wearing bright red lipstick slightly caked up face with makeup/foundation. Tongue piercing. Only works at Zen on weekends. Works in nursing Monday to Friday. Gave me her number(I didn't ask for it) for the work she does Monday to Friday.

Book her if you dont mind a masseuse that will chat and have a laugh with you and knows what she's doing.

I usually prefer silence to relax during massages, but she's an exception as she kept me laughing and I quite enjoyed the experience. I will book her again.

Offline horsa

can you describe her looks more?  :hi: big ass? facially who does she look like? does she have a gut or big belly? she gave you her number for what?  :crazy: :crazy:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 07:37:25 am by horsa »

Offline dieseldriver

I done a review on her somewhere? One of the best, so you got lucky. Could have been Sandra who's working today with Judy. Thought I'd try Judy, but has a lot of bookings. Was told Sandra available. No way! Done a review on her too. Won't do B2B. Perhaps that's Judy is busy today?

However, back to Janet. Gave me her number also. Yes, chatty and likes to give a tit wank. Love to try a new chink as chinks my favorites. Have to see who's there later in the week.

Offline horsa

I done a review on her somewhere? One of the best, so you got lucky. Could have been Sandra who's working today with Judy. Thought I'd try Judy, but has a lot of bookings. Was told Sandra available. No way! Done a review on her too. Won't do B2B. Perhaps that's Judy is busy today?

However, back to Janet. Gave me her number also. Yes, chatty and likes to give a tit wank. Love to try a new chink as chinks my favorites. Have to see who's there later in the week.

why did she give you her number? So you could see her outside of her working hours?

Offline dieseldriver

why did she give you her number? So you could see her outside of her working hours?

No, only to check when working. And not on her period like she was last time saw her. Hence no B2B...

Offline dieseldriver

No, only to check when working. And not on her period like she was last time saw her. Hence no B2B...

Not only that. She is looking for somewhere else for her weekend activity as not enough ££'s at Zen. So by having her number will find out where. Besides, she lives in Canning Town. Too far to go just for a massage!

Offline dieseldriver

Number not answering. Tried Monday and got the phone you are calling is switched off. Sent text. Message today to say delivery failed. Another wast of time massage girl......