Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baltic Massage Erika Dagenham Cannington Road  (Read 1387 times)

Offline D1j

Booked a 1 hour deep tissue massage and was told by the boss 1 hour before the massage that she cant do the massage. She can only do erotic, nude or tantric.
Obviously they want there monies worth so dont understand why he sent me a message earlier about what she offers and prices.

Any way thought fuck it il pay an extra £10 for the erotic massage so £50 instead of £60.

Anyway I turn.up about 5 minutes before my appointment at the Dagenham venue. There were two old grannies sitting there smoking (i was like i hope it aint one of these 2). Then bossman appears and says your 5 minutes early. I said okay sorry do you want me to come back. He said yes and Erika is running late and is walking from the station. In the end I waited in my car for 15 minutes then got a text to come.

She looked a bit lost poor communication looked as if she wernt interested. Massage was average. Handjob was very average as if she hasnt given many before.

I dont think I will ask for her again. Only saw her because of the good reviews about her.

So far have seen Vera and Erika. And can honestly say Vera is a top girl and a pleaser.

Offline kaj314

Erika used to be really good when I first saw her a few years ago,last time a few weeks ago it was rubbish. I'm probably going to stop using this place less I get Vera to check her out, but otherwise unlikely

Offline AppleEgg

Saw Erika once, never again, she was terrible. I did a review so no need to go over the details again

Offline Titti Tatti

Any way thought fuck it il pay an extra £10 for the erotic massage so £50 instead of £60.

??