Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata 4 u - North Wembley  (Read 8639 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iPad3

External Link/Members Only

Short but sweet, never happened. Booked this morning and was sent address, texted to say was on the way.

Asked for door number when at station and was blanked, I got an engaged tone on one of my calls but when I got a ringing tone it rang out.

Very disappointing!!

Offline Steve2

I called this morning and she said starting at 1330 which didn't suit me so I didn't bother

renata4you

hi,yes i start at 13:00 bby ..i really don't know why hi do that positive punthing .. i'm so sorry for that maibe hi dnt like romanian girl's  :thumbsdown: :(

Offline closeshave

hi,yes i start at 13:00 bby ..i really don't know why hi do that positive punthing .. i'm so sorry for that maibe hi dnt like romanian girl's  :thumbsdown: :(

there are a lot of us that do like you

Offline Big Bad R

Here we go.........interpreter please  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

renata4you

what i have to interpreted ... ???

renata4you

i never understand that people why hi do this ... if i have to cancel the booking i text back with 30 and i let know that ...this is no good  :timeout:

Offline iPad3

i never understand that people why hi do this ... if i have to cancel the booking i text back with 30 and i let know that ...this is no good  :timeout:

I replied to your text giving me the address saying

"Thanks, see you at 12"

This was around 10am

At 11.00am I said I was on the way

At 11.50 I called, you ignored it, I then texted asking for your flat number, you ignored that and the next few Calls too.

All you had to do was let me know you couldn't make it, instead you fuck me about and essentially give yourself a bad name.

Offline fitalic

Why negative? You havent meet her. More like neutral, she can not make happy everyone same time. Canceling booking sometimes happens thats why you should have plan B.

Offline sushi

Its a negative because her slack attitude caused him to waste his time and money travelling to a punt she knew wasnt going to happen.

Offline Luke

Agree she needs to manage her bookings better,

Online PLeisure

At the risk of being shat on  :crazy:  -  I'm going to suggest that there may well have been extenuating circumstances which got in the way of this meet happening.
It's worth keeping in mind that Renata has a 1yr old baby that she's probably looking after in between appointments. Hence her sister occasionally stepping in (as per darkdeep's review). Lots of things can happen in the first 18-24 months of birth, if indeed, that is the reason for this last minute cancellation. And, to a new mother, they can seem to be mini emergencies that require attention.

Yes, I'm relatively new here.
No, I have zero personal agenda or connection with Renata.
Genuinely sorry that the journey was wasted, iP3... I'd be pissed, too.

But maybe cut her some slack here...

Offline iPad3

At the risk of being shat on  :crazy:  -  I'm going to suggest that there may well have been extenuating circumstances which got in the way of this meet happening.
It's worth keeping in mind that Renata has a 1yr old baby that she's probably looking after in between appointments. Hence her sister occasionally stepping in (as per darkdeep's review). Lots of things can happen in the first 18-24 months of birth, if indeed, that is the reason for this last minute cancellation. And, to a new mother, they can seem to be mini emergencies that require attention.

I know a number of new parents and am fully conversant with the issues involved with young babies, however if you went to a £100 per hour lawyer and got treated this way you'd complain, if you were then told said lawyer had recently had a baby I think very few of us would be prepared to cut much slack

Bottom line is you charge premium money you offer premium service!

Offline sushi

In her interview she states she starts at 10am maybe she should chang that for a start, then put it clearly on her profile that she starts at 1pm as I see it its just bad management on her side.

Online PLeisure

I know a number of new parents and am fully conversant with the issues involved with young babies, however if you went to a £100 per hour lawyer and got treated this way you'd complain, if you were then told said lawyer had recently had a baby I think very few of us would be prepared to cut much slack

Bottom line is you charge premium money you offer premium service!

Two of the oldest professions known to man
One is rigorously organised through several professional bodies, the other sorely lacks this structure.
Both are open to gross misinterpretation !

:hi:

Offline nigel4498

Why negative? You havent meet her. More like neutral, she can not make happy everyone same time. Canceling booking sometimes happens thats why you should have plan B.
You her pimp then?

Offline smiths

A very clear negative to me, if a WG wastes my time that's an automatic negative, she took the OPs booking, he travelled on the back of that and she fucked him off. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

I for one have zero interest in hearing excuses, IF a WG accepts a punters booking and doesn't honour it she risks a negative review on here, that's the possible consequences. I hope this WG has now learned that and doesn't do the same in future. So maybe not cut her any slack, I wouldn't as I have a zero tolerance policy with newbie WGs to me NEVER believing excuses. :thumbsdown:

Offline blue

We all know things happen etc and sometimes appointments have to be cancelled but FFS have the decency to let the punter know that you can't make the time especially when he's confirmed he's on his way. To ignore him after he tries to make contact is out of order and I would have marked this a negative also.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 09:00:13 pm by blue »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear of your bad experience iPad3.

Judging by her texts (could be standard template texts of course) and her posts here, do you think they are from the same person ? Or perhaps a pimp/madam that is handling her bookings/comms ?

She is a good girl service wise in my opinion, but as I posted on the Renata/Melysa thread, my concern would be over who is handling the bookings/comms.

If it's her, she's got no excuses for fart-arsing you around so shoddily. If it's a pimp/madam, it's still ultimately her fault, and they need to understand that she is never going to earn a good and consistent reputation here (no matter how good her service) by poorly managing intended bookings.   

Offline Luke

It sounds like she's taking back to back or even double bookings and hence not managing them properly, clearly she is milking as much as she can get away with and looking at this from a short term perspective, can't see how this can be a positive experience if she's late or cancels the appointment at the last minute due to double booking!!

password02

A very clear negative to me, if a WG wastes my time that's an automatic negative, she took the OPs booking, he travelled on the back of that and she fucked him off. :thumbsdown:

+1

renata4you

i'm sorry for this punting , who want to see me hi need to make booking before, if i have to cancel i will text back and i say that.. but the problem is : who know me ,hi know how i'm ... i'm no verry bad persson ... i think .. i never do bad service or to talk like "fucking off" .. thank u for canversation but is no nice to do this to me .. xxxx see u

squeezebox

i'm sorry for this punting , who want to see me hi need to make booking before, if i have to cancel i will text back and i say that.. but the problem is : who know me ,hi know how i'm ... i'm no verry bad persson ... i think .. i never do bad service or to talk like "fucking off" .. thank u for canversation but is no nice to do this to me .. xxxx see u

It's human nature to get annoyed with others that waste our time. I'm sure it's the same for you too. One piece of advice, try not to get drawn into the thread as a victim, it won't come across well.

I notice you said sorry earlier in the thread, however, may I suggest if the OP is still interested, you offer a booking with a discount, on a future booking. This would be a form of compensation for expense incurred.

It sounds as though you offer an excellent service and could potentially be as popular as some other WG's in the area. What you do/say next, could make all the difference.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:09:45 am by squeezebox »

Offline iPad3

Sorry to hear of your bad experience iPad3.

Judging by her texts (could be standard template texts of course) and her posts here, do you think they are from the same person ? Or perhaps a pimp/madam that is handling her bookings/comms ?

She is a good girl service wise in my opinion, but as I posted on the Renata/Melysa thread, my concern would be over who is handling the bookings/comms.

If it's her, she's got no excuses for fart-arsing you around so shoddily. If it's a pimp/madam, it's still ultimately her fault, and they need to understand that she is never going to earn a good and consistent reputation here (no matter how good her service) by poorly managing intended bookings.   

I'm pretty sure I spoke to her and not a maid as she hesitated before accepting the booking, I could hear a baby in the background to, she put the phone down and texted the address straight away. I wanted a midday booking and as her profile States a 10am start thought this would be ok. Clearly I called around the and time as Steve so why she couldn't tell me it's a 1pm start I don't know. It was a paperwork day for me so to move back an hour or so would have been no problem, instead I wasted an extra 2 hours arranging and travelling to my plan B

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

It's human nature to get annoyed with others that waste our time. I'm sure it's the same for you too. One piece of advice, try not to get drawn into the thread as a victim, it won't come across well.

I notice you said sorry earlier in the thread, however, may I suggest if the OP is still interested, you offer a booking with a discount, on a future booking. This would be a form of compensation for expense incurred.

It sounds as though you offer an excellent service and could potentially be as popular as some other WG's in the area. What you do/say next, could make all the difference.

Agree.

She has a chance to amend her bookings procedure and make up for her mistakes.

If she does not, then it does not matter how good her service is, she will rightly be seen as a high risk booking for punters on here.

Offline OnTheSly

Another negative review with a similar experience was posted this morning.  Personally I think that she looks amazing and based on this and the positive reviews I intend on trying to visit her later this month (hopefully she'll have sorted out her customer management techniques by then) but will definitely have a fairly local plan B just in case the same happens to me.

Sometimes I wish I didn't care too much about the looks of the WG and just went on the pure filth of the meeting - but for me I do this to enjoy 8+/10, and am prepared to risk people who have mixed reviews (but never 100% bad reviews).

Offline smiths

Offer ALL punters a good service or you risk more negative reviews and feedback on here, it wasn't nice of you to waste a punters time, that's what low life scumbags do. :thumbsdown:

tristen92

Looks like this happened a couple of times yesterday, and for one guy's first punt! It's a dick-move Renata; and anyone thinking about seeing her should think twice.

Loveit

You're right of course chefboy but she looks so hot and there are a number of very positive reviews posted here. Might just take a risk but be very clear about the arrangements. Surely she won't risk another negative?

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear your time was wasted Ip3. It seems her positive reviews has made her busy and with a baby in tow she may be having difficulties managing her bookings. I tried to see her several weeks ago one evening but she told me she was available at 10.30pm which was late for me that day. She looks good and seems to be one of the few Romanians who offer a genuine service. She needs to make sure her reputation doesn't suffer if she can't manage her bookings properly though.

Offline iPad3

Having read the other reveiw and note comments that her sister is in Romania currently I wonder if the spike in booking and the lack of childcare assistance has made her drop the ball.

That said it seems pretty simple to me, if you can't get childcare don't take any bookings if you can book them at least 30 mins apart and ask for text confirmation of booking on the day, if no confirmation is received accept an alternative booking.

Don't get wrong she's fucked up and needs to sort it pronto!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:47:35 pm by iPad3 »

Offline Voyager

Maybe she is just a very young girl who is lost in it all and here are men two or three times her age expecting her to be business minded.  I wonder what goes on in such young girl of 21 years old mind with a child of eight months old with whom she can't be whoring herself in London to make ends meet. 

Offline iPad3

Maybe she is just a very young girl who is lost in it all and here are men two or three times her age expecting her to be business minded.  I wonder what goes on in such young girl of 21 years old mind with a child of eight months old with whom she can't be whoring herself in London to make ends meet.

You make some fair points mike but nevertheless she is fucking punters about, she now has a choice to either sort it out or face a drop in business. Although we are about the punter a switched on girl might use these pages to understand how the girls who offer good service do it

Offline The_Don

+1

Pdubz

The OP has every right to be pissed off, coming all that way and then being made with no response, i would've felt like a dick standing there.
A single text message would have been enough to let him know you cant make it instead of wasting his time and money,a big mistake.

However ive read your reviews and you seem like a decent genuine girl and il put it down to a bad day.

renata4you

some one hi book me today on A.W for today at 17:30 and hi call me at 17:00 and hi say is in the road and is coming in 5 min than i say okay ,after that hi text me "i'm verry dissappoined in you ,you offered anather person a 15 min booking before mine,that would heve meant you would have had no time to freshen up before i arrived at 17:30 .. i am not coming to see you good bue Chris " ,why this man hi come before the booking and after hi say is my fault and hi dnt come ... why everyone hi said is my fault about booking??? if u book me for 17:30 why u come at 17:00 and u say i dnt have tine to freshen for u???

Pdubz

Renata to be honest 17.15 and 17.30 is cutting it close, 15 minutes may seem like a time for you to freshen up but what if the session ran over time to 17.20 or 17.25 (OP getting ready to leave/dressing up/shower). Meaning the 17.30 would be delayed, id prefer if there was a longer time between sessions, like 40 minutes at least, 17.15 and 17.30 is back to back bookings

Offline Steve2

Renata to be honest 17.15 and 17.30 is cutting it close, 15 minutes may seem like a time for you to freshen up but what if the session ran over time to 17.20 or 17.25 (OP getting ready to leave/dressing up/shower). Meaning the 17.30 would be delayed, id prefer if there was a longer time between sessions, like 40 minutes at least, 17.15 and 17.30 is back to back bookings

At least she leaves time between punters

Maybe you should visit House of Divine where the 1730 punter arrives as the 1630 punter departs with NO time for the girl to "freshen up"

Or the London Retreat where they also do back to back bookings

Offline fisherofsouls

...if you went to a £100 per hour lawyer...

Bloody hell, if you know a lawyer who only charges £100 ph, please PM me their details ASAP !!

renata4you

iPad3 what u mean about 100 per one hour??

Offline iPad3

Bloody hell, if you know a lawyer who only charges £100 ph, please PM me their details ASAP !!

I do it's true, however she will only suck your cock for that, if you are looking for some litigation that's an extra im afraid and your talking more like £400 per hour then.

renata4you

pduds i got time to whash my body and be ready ,but hi come so qick at 17:00 and he book me for 17:30 .. than i sayd okay come coz i waiting for one ather boy at 17:00 for 30 min , and i cancel this costumer for this booking at 17:30 coz hi come before no at 17:30 how hi book me u understand?? and i take shower before coz i waithing the costumer is normaly .. but hi text me and hi say hi dnt come to see me coz i dnt take shower,how hi know if i take or no??

renata4you

pduds i got time to whash my body and be ready ,but hi come so qick at 17:00 and he book me for 17:30 .. than i sayd okay come coz i waiting for one ather boy at 17:00 for 30 min , and i cancel this costumer for this booking at 17:30 coz hi come before no at 17:30 how hi book me u understand?? and i take shower before coz i waithing the costumer is normaly .. but hi text me and hi say hi dnt come to see me coz i dnt take shower,how hi know if i take or no??

renata4you

iPad3 what u want from me ?? why u text like u see me and i do something rong with u?? ... really come to meet me and after u will see how i'm ...  :thumbsdown:

Offline iPad3

iPad3 what u want from me ?? why u text like u see me and i do something rong with u?? ... really come to meet me and after u will see how i'm ...  :thumbsdown:

Renata, I'm sorry but I don't understand, I have not sent any texts to you since I was at North Wembley station on Tuesday waiting for your reply, we have not met as you will remember.

renata4you

than why u still text here if u dnt want to see me iPad3??

Offline closeshave

I think she means posting here and not texting.

Language is getting in the way.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I don't understand what she means by "hi". I tried to replace it by "he" or "I" and still doesn't make much sense. My bet is with "he" though. I'm pretty sure "hi"="he".

@Renata: I haven't even seen you, but I think you are gorgeous. I was willing to travel 1.5 hours to see you before I saw the negative reviews here. You might not care about my £100 (and possibly many more £100s after) but I'm pretty sure there are others who decided not to see you after this.
So, get your shit together or tell your pimp to get his shit together. If you tell a man you will meet him at 8pm, you meet him at 8pm. I wouldn't risk 90 mins *2 of my life on the road just for you to cancel on the last minute.