Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X  (Read 2099 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline legendinho

External Link/Members Only

Appearance:
Tall, beautiful face the pictures are a true likeness. Great body

Communication:
By phone then AW. Excellent communication
Text when I arrive at the road, receive a text for the appointment number straight away. None of this “5 mins baby”

The meet:
We sat and talked for a short while before starting the fun which can only be described as amazing. She certainly loves foreplay with lots of French kissing before some fantastic oral. I willingly returned the favour and was not surprised to discover that her most intimate parts were as perfectly presented as the rest of her!! It will come as no surprise to hear that the sex too was amazing. After wards we lay talking for some time enjoying each other's company and sharing a laugh about many things. Overall a fantastic hour with a fantastic girl - you won't be disappointed.

Positive:

•   DFK
•   ORAL WITHOUT
•   ORAL ON HER
•   FINGERS
•   GREAT BODY
•   BEATUFUL GIRL
•   LOCAL GIRL

NEGATIVE:

•   SERVICE WAYS NONE
•   PRICE COULD BE A ISSUE I THINK

Offline Dogsbody42

I visited Chardonnay myself a few months ago and was very impressed with the services on offer. Like you have mentioned, not the cheapest and a little bit expensive for what's on offer (considering some other ladies I've visited) but was a good experience so I'm happy at that

Offline legendinho

i need to see again, but there are so many options at the moment on my hot list. but will always recommend her service just the cost is a issue  i think.

Offline RedditchJay

tried to book her today but she was fully booked...popular young lady