Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kim BBC - Harlow  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Ltltr82

External Link/Members Only

£100 including DFK, me topping her with condom, her CIM and CUM on face/breast.

Easy communication first via phone then some more by txt. Location near train station in quite a nice apartment with bathroom.

She is exactly as in her profile. When I arrived she was very passionate with French kissing and occasionally DFK while we fondled each other.
She has a massive big cock but otherwise very feminine. She got rock hard. She sucked me without very nicely. I sucked her cock as well, it was a bit big just about fit my mouth. She was keen to top me but futile to even try as it’s just too big for me.
Condom on and and it felt great to fuck her. We fucked in missionary position with occasional dfk. She was rock hard and wanked herself continued. After 5 min+ she said that she was cumming and she came in my mouth then I spit it out.
She then sucked me again. Originally it was agreed for me to CIM but during the deed she didn’t want to do this… This was the only negative. I don’t feel that would make this a negative review though. In the end I came half on her face a breast when she sucked my balls (really nicely) with me wanking.

Her English is average. She said that she is here for another one/two weeks before going back to Brazil.

I only see a TS once a year max when I have an itch to see them. This was my best experience with a TS. Not bad value for £100

Offline triggs91

Thank you for TOFTT - I've been considering a booking but never pulled the plug.

Is it her running her own comms?

Offline Ltltr82

Yes I spoke to her on the phone. I assume she was texting me as well. Her English was alright. Slightly annoyed with the broken promise of CIM but the rest made up for it.
I thought that she was a stunning lady

Offline triggs91

Thanks, might have to plan a visit after all.

I know there seems to be a few Brazilians working from those flats who seem to share a 'receptionist' who seems to promise more than the SP's will offer and also double books folk based on the reviews here (I've been put off visiting because of the bad reviews)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

thanks for the review - i got fucked by her yesterday, great cock! It was rock hard the whole time... might do a review in a few days time.

Offline ptt67

thanks for the review - i got fucked by her yesterday, great cock! It was rock hard the whole time... might do a review in a few days time.
I'd be keen to read about your experience Hans - she's less than an hour from me and at those rates, very tempting if her service is good  :hi: