Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Countrygirl - Maypole B14 - Blond Curvy MILF 50+  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Tricky69

Met country girl (ruth) couple of weeks ago,mid 50s blonde Curvy figure , had bit of a chat before going upstairs this was not in my time . Ruth gives a very good bj , plenty of French kissing good use of tongue , very nice pussy , fresh and tasty ,we used a selection of toys before a bit of spanking and slapping with a riding crop then some more cock sucking before CG where Ruth rode me well to completion
Good service from a lovely lady , safe and clean environment, I will be returning

Online Moby Dick

Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!!

Also you should include price, duration and approx location (ie town/city) to be a review.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:31:54 am by Moby Dick »

Offline advent2016

I really wish you wouldn't put the link in the subject but the body like most people, It says this every time you start a review.

Some basic questions without answers.
Whereabouts in the West Midlands?
Was the oral with (OW) or without condom (OWO) and if so was CIM available?
Was her pussy shaven or natural? Was RO on offer?
Did you ask about anal play/anal sex?

I'm assuming the sex was covered. 

Was the spanking / riding crop both ways?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:35:19 am by advent2016 »

Offline Tricky69

Sorry was rushing while doing the review , £110 for 1 hour   ,location is near maypole ,private house no nosey neighbours felt very safe , ow is on offer , no anal play , light pubic hair , I believe cim is available    she does not do less than an hour bookings